PDA

View Full Version : Team Xtreme - Issues resolved.

paulj
14-06-2013, 01:27 PM
I really didn't want to be putting this up on here but circumstances have forced me into taking action and posting my thoughts on the shabby, lying, service I have received from Xtreme.
I placed an order for an RB6 Vega kit 2 weeks ago and then on the next Monday morning received a call asking if I wanted to wait until the end of the week for a new gearbox update which was being worked upon as we spoke. So I obviously said yes, no point in buying an older version of a car unless it's at a discount. At this point I was told end of the week (June 7th) for delivery was very probable.

I heard no more, despite emailing, until I called on Monday evening 10th, and was told dispatch tomorrow. Checked with them late Tuesday as nothing arrived and no dispatch notice appeared, aaah yes, sorry a bit of a delay we are packing them now and it will go first thing Wednesday morning by Special Delivery. So guess what, Thursday - nothing, nadda, zipp. I called again and got some excuse about anodizing, very sorry, delayed, blah, blah on the job packing at this minute you will most definitely have your order tomorrow by Special Delivery. Lo and behold a dispatch email arrives twenty minutes later, fine I'll have the kit and a late build for Saturdays regional.
No tracking numbers as promised though? Should I be worried? No not this time, they won't lie again will they?

Hmmm looks like I should have worried at no tracking number.

Today what happens? Nowt, nadda, zipp, nothing - oh except the bodyshells that Gingapaint had promised and worked late into the early hours - Chris emailed at 12.15am! to say he was just final coating them to get turned around and out the door next day - top class service above and beyond in my book.

Team Xtreme? Can't get a response to either email address, telephone or Facebook page. Where is my order? Why do you lie to customers? If there is a genuine delay tell the truth. I'd far rather that than taking time off work to wait for an order that has not been sent.

Oh and in case you think this is just me ranting - which it is to some degree ;) - Dobber on here has also had the same promises made to him for an RB6 Vega kit and guess what? Nothing, nadda, Zipp...

So come on Xtreme let's hear your side of this saga...

Tom3012
14-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately this seems to be a recurring problem. I get its a small company etc etc but these excuses are becoming a little old and tired! Ive seen this kind of thread before and its becoming all the more frequent!

Really do feel for you mate, team extreme products are fantastic! Great quality and always look the business! However i would never recommend them to anyone because of the issues you, and many others in the past have highlighted!

:cry:

paulj
14-06-2013, 03:59 PM
I wish I'd known sooner what they would be like to deal with. It's like TTech revisited :(

They do keep taking the time to remove my posts from their Facebook page but can't be bothered to contact me and explain where the goods are that I paid for 2 weeks ago plus they have promised me since Monday that they will arrive the next day by Special Delivery. Excellent business model they have there, ignore paying customers, lie to them, sounds like a recipe for success does that...

Dudders
14-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Smaller companies should be better at feedback than bigger ones as they know what's going on.

Dobber, get the X-ray ;)

Origineelreclamebord
14-06-2013, 06:04 PM
I haven't got personal experience with Team Xtreme, but I think this is not an issue with the company's goals and intentions. I think instead this may be a problem with the demand may be exceeding the capacity to handle such an amount of orders and calls for support (at least I'm surprised by how many kits there seem to be out there).

Most big companies offer their new cars in both mid and rear configuration by now... I think they need to be at the top of their game to justify paying 200GBP+ for a conversion when a standard car offers what huge gap the Vega covered a few years back.

I think their Gen 3 Vega has features that again are a step ahead of the big manufacturers, but it might be that this is causing the friction between quality from the car's design and overall product experience for the customer. The result I understand is very frustrating :(

paulj
14-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I can understand a small company having delays and problems with supply that in itself is not the issue here for me. If the Kits were delayed then fine, let me know there is a delay, if possible give a date you expect to be sending the kit and then tell me when it's on the way. I can live with that.

What I really, really, hate is being lied to about dispatching the kit when it's clear you don't have the parts and have no chance to dispatch the next day or the day after. Then to top it off send myself and Dobber dispatch notices so somebody is waiting around for a delivery today or even taking time off work, well that really grinds my gears. Delays are excusable, stuff happens, but lying to customers and making false promises is not going to work.

gazhillAE
14-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Il add to this later what happened with me 2 weeks ago!!!!
Joke this place

Crazy L
14-06-2013, 07:07 PM
I have no experience of Team Xtreme 1st hand. But coming from an engineering standpoint and for small firms to boot, I can say that sometimes, when jobs are late, and the boss asks if one stay till 9pm to finish the job, and people say "no", then that's another day on your order, it has a knock on effect. It'll then be to the anodisers at the end of the next day or the day after that, then the anodisers will have put another job in the tank in it's place, and so it goes on.

I'm not defending them, but small firms struggle. There's no excuse for bad service. Two sides to every story. Bad news travels fast. You only ever hear about the bad things. etc etc.

They may be just struggling to meet demand due to having a new g/box, or they could just be doing their level best to pull the wool over your eyes, who knows.

hloland
14-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I have made many orders from Team Xtream. I have first, second generation Vega, and now also the RB6 Vega. I have made orders for spare parts also. I have only god experience with them. :)

gazhillAE
14-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Il add to this later what happened with me 2 weeks ago!!!!
Joke this place

Right buddy this is what happened to me within the last 2-3 weeks!

I was testing a Vega gen 2 on my B4.2 and thought I'd give the Gen 3 a try!
Contacted Yanina and she advised me I could order one for delivery a week later. She said I could pay a £50 deposit or just wait and that a deposit wasnt required but you could send one. God knows why I decided to pay the deposit but I did!

A week later the car was no where to be seen and I decided to cancel the order and wait for the c4.2 instead.

I contacted team extreme and Yanina to say I didn't require the kit anymore and that I would like a refund for the £50 deposit. I sent them emails, messages on Facebook and on oople and even after numerous phone calls which went on for two weeks I hadn't got anywhere!

I then sent an email which said that if I don't hear from you before such a date and time I will be taking things further and putting a post on oople etc

She then replied the same day to say that the deposit was not refundable and unless stated it is legally contractual! This is the deposit that I was told I didn't even need to pay!

Anyway eventually I got a refund that took another week to do and the refund was done 5minutes before the time and date I had them to sort the issues out!

Was that a coincidence or what!

Worst customer service I've ever had!
Dont reply to emails
Don't answer the phone
Don't reply on Facebook
Don't reply on oople

Be aware if you intend using them :cry:

Warrington
14-06-2013, 07:54 PM
i appreciate your point but i think most deposits for things are non refundable these days ??

If you book a holiday pay a deposit and cancel you lose it ??

Mrs.TeamXtreme
14-06-2013, 08:00 PM
To Paul Jones,

We could have easily sent out the version that we had, but told you that we were working on a possible improvement - you then had the choice whether to wait for the newer version or to have the first version sent out straight away. You opted for the newer version, where you were told that you 'SHOULD' receive it after a week. The operative word is should, we have to wait for other companies to anodise our products. If there is a problem doing this, or in our case an anodiser was on holiday (the only process that is done in house) and there was a back log unknown to us, there is not a lot we can do about it. If a company says they will do something and they don;t do it there is not a lot we can do.

We did notify you and give you the choice - you chose the newer kit which equalled the wait. Happy to send you the first version asap!

Ron Burgundy
14-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Refer to the multitude of threads and posts on here warning of all the above issues... You have all been warned on so many numerous occassions but these threads keep popping up time and time again.

I think the issue, is the fact that there was no honesty... being told it is going special delivery and its ready time and time again only now to be told it was never actually ready at all, is where the problem lies. Tell the customer that from the beginning and be upfront and i would doubt there would be a problem at all.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
14-06-2013, 08:04 PM
To Gareth Hill,

Here is a copy of the message sent to you, you will see there is no message of a weeks timesacle:

"Hi Gareth,

Ed is not running a new gearbox yet as we are still working on it. Unfortunately we are unable to offer discounts as we have kept kit prices the same despite materials and postage increasing. You are welcome to make payment in order to secure a chassis (and weights?) but they will not be ready for this weekend. We are currently machining the Vega 22 and will have to wait when that completes before we can start on another chassis.
Let me know what you would like to do and I will send paypal address if you would still like to make payment.
Thanks
Yanina"

I hope that satisfies any queries to time scales!

Warrington
14-06-2013, 08:11 PM
At least team Xtreme came online to try and sort out any confusion

Im sure this will not stop ron in his one man attack on anything to do with team xtreme !!!

hope this can all be resolved as i have never had any issues with them ever !!

They are a small business trying to provide a quality product and good luck to them.

That said i feel sorry for any disappointment people have felt

paulj
14-06-2013, 08:14 PM
To Paul Jones,

We could have easily sent out the version that we had, but told you that we were working on a possible improvement - you then had the choice whether to wait for the newer version or to have the first version sent out straight away. You opted for the newer version, where you were told that you 'SHOULD' receive it after a week. The operative word is should, we have to wait for other companies to anodise our products. If there is a problem doing this, or in our case an anodiser was on holiday (the only process that is done in house) and there was a back log unknown to us, there is not a lot we can do about it. If a company says they will do something and they don;t do it there is not a lot we can do.

We did notify you and give you the choice - you chose the newer kit which equalled the wait. Happy to send you the first version asap!

I am happy to wait for the update and was from the beginning but what I am not happy about is being told on the phone that the kit will be sent the next day by Special Delivery.

Three times this week I was told it will be with you tomorrow. Twice I was told we are packing them as we speak. Once I even had the dispatch notice for my orders as did Duncan (Dobber) - this was Thursday 13th June at 9.20am and 9.21am for my spares order both of which were to be sent together, and it was said to me in person, by Special Delivery to arrive before 1pm today. I have received nothing, Duncan has received nothing.

So please Yanina can you tell me did you dispatch the updated kits yesterday as your dispatch email said?

I'm quite happy to post copies of the dispatch notices here if you so wish?

Kind regards, Paul

Ron Burgundy
14-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey dont point at me! I have nothing to do with this... these guys are their own people, i dont have multiple accounts...

I was just browsing and saw this champ :)

Just pointing out what the op is saying, which by their response, they dont get.

paulj
14-06-2013, 08:18 PM
I think the issue, is the fact that there was no honesty... being told it is going special delivery and its ready time and time again only now to be told it was never actually ready at all, is where the problem lies. Tell the customer that from the beginning and be upfront and i would doubt there would be a problem at all.

You hit the nail on the head Ron...

Waiting is not the issue, being told something has been done when it has not is the issue. It's called being honest with the customer.

If you care to check I have not bashed the product in any post, or any message I have sent.

Warrington
14-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey dont point at me! I have nothing to do with this... these guys are their own people, i dont have multiple accounts...

I was just browsing and saw this champ :)

Just pointing out what the op is saying, which by their response, they dont get.

sorry Ron, no offence meant i appreciate freedom of speech

Ron Burgundy
14-06-2013, 08:28 PM
No problems mate :) Just to be clear I dont have a problem with the product, I do however dislike the conduct of the company.

Clearly misleading customers, as per the response to the original problem.

Whats REALLY funny though, is the OP and I share almost the same name, exactly same firstbut not quite second names.. Thats gotta be an awesome coincedence right there! And what drew me to the thread.

Warrington
14-06-2013, 08:35 PM
No worries Ron, i guess we will see the outcome from what team xtreme say about dispatch !!

Its just hard when i have only ever had good experiences.

I hope that this solves its self one way or the other

paulj
14-06-2013, 08:43 PM
To Paul Jones,

Happy to send the first version asap! ???

Hang on you sent me a dispatch email yesterday - Thursday 13th June - stating that my order was already on the way! By Special Delivery, so can I have my tracking number please?

Now which is it?

Did you lie about dispatching the updated kit yesterday at 9.20am?

Is the updated kit not even ready for dispatch?

Have you sent anything to me?

Warrington
14-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Im sure Xtreme will come on line again to confirm any confusion ? otherwise i will look stupid defending them so much lol !!! my reputation is in there hands

paulj
14-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Here we go for anybody that is interested this just arrived in my inbox:

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay, we were hoping to send your kit out on Thursday. I made a special trip to pick up the parts but was advised that an anodiser was off sick and there was a back log. They have assured me that they would be ready to be picked up on Monday, I will be driving there in person to pick them up in order to ensure that we are able to send them out asap.

I am truly sorry for any inconvienece you have experienced.

Please accept my apologies.

Best Regards

Yanina
Team Xtreme

racingdwarf
14-06-2013, 09:09 PM
think they have made one big mistake reading all through this thred, they are a small business producing some really top class conversion kits, 22vega and the RB6 were always going to be popular, so maybe give themselves a little more time between realising the two so they can get ahead with orders

DCM
14-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Interesting read, I don't think being a small business is an excuse for poor/misleading comms. This is a small industry and just having top quality products isn't enough, being small means you can give the personal touch to.

RDG 40
14-06-2013, 10:53 PM
This is exactly y i never wanted to go vega i refused point blank

Having gave in and got gaz hills off him, cars awesome but reading this no way am i stayin vega now. C4.2 will b on order end of!

gazhillAE
14-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Happy to send the first version asap! ???

Hang on you sent me a dispatch email yesterday - Thursday 13th June - stating that my order was already on the way! By Special Delivery, so can I have my tracking number please?

Now which is it?

Did you lie about dispatching the updated kit yesterday at 9.20am?

Is the updated kit not even ready for dispatch?

Have you sent anything to me?

Jesus Christ.
And i thought the service I got was bad.
Customer service is shocking you can't speak to someone when you need to and no one seems to know what the other person is doing or meant to be doing.
Quality kits but Jesus trying to get one is impossible

gazhillAE
14-06-2013, 10:59 PM
This is exactly y i never wanted to go vega i refused point blank

Having gave in and got gaz hills off him, cars awesome but reading this no way am i stayin vega now. C4.2 will b on order end of!

Glad you like it buddy ;0)
Thanks for the feedback

Warrington
15-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Here we go for anybody that is interested this just arrived in my inbox:

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay, we were hoping to send your kit out on Thursday. I made a special trip to pick up the parts but was advised that an anodiser was off sick and there was a back log. They have assured me that they would be ready to be picked up on Monday, I will be driving there in person to pick them up in order to ensure that we are able to send them out asap.

I am truly sorry for any inconvienece you have experienced.

Please accept my apologies.

Best Regards

Yanina
Team Xtreme

Oh we'll at least you should have your car Tuesday / Wednesday I guess

h0m3sy
15-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Why couldn't they have been honest from the start? Why did they feel the need to lie? Reading through this entire thread, it doesn't look good for Xtreme. Quality products yes, but sadly lacking in the customer service department. I actually looked at trying one of the RB6 conversions but think I'll pass. :thumbdown:

rc_penguin
15-06-2013, 08:25 PM
This thread has got a bit out of hand really for what has been measures out of our hands and an honest mistake.
We phoned Paul Monday to let him know a updated gearbox was due for the Kyosho kits and that they should be completed with in a week and if he would like to wait for it (Please let me know of another manufacturer who would do is, many would just send old stock i guess).
Gearboxes were completed thursday morning and ran over to anodising. (Usually they offer us a next day turn around so we expected them Friday). We spoke to them Friday and they hadn't touched any of our parts and promised us Monday/Tuesday the following week, again by then still no parts and promised us Thursday for definite. Thursday morning we ran through the list of orders as we do every morning and marked Duncan's and Paul's orders as dispatched as a simple "Oh they're going out today!" box ticked on computer hence why they received dispatch notes.... Ran over to anodising, still no parts!!! GRRRR!! Status on these orders was returned back to processing, but i dont think customers will receive an email to say its gone back to processing..
We was out the workshop virtually all Friday trying to rectify this hence why we missed Paul's phone calls
Anyway we have been promised and that our parts will be completed for Monday....... We have never ever ever had to wait so long for our parts to be finished!

I beleive Paul has been spoken to now and all is good!

We do answer as many Emails as we can and answer the phone when we are there to answer it (Unless you send us an email saying your the next best thing and you need a discount, thats a bit rude) If we don't answer the phone its normally because were either out and about or we have our head in a machine!
We speak to many a customer and I'd say many are happy with the service and awesome kits we provide, we have had quite a few emails actually thanking us for our service and that their car is the nuts! Unfortunatley as forums go you'll probably only see people post if they have a bad experience, the other 99% were likely to have had a good experience! Anywhat this has now been resolved and Paul's and Duncan's kits will be dispatched Monday as long as the anodising is done.

Ron... Right I have no idea what your issue is, You seem to dig us in everyway however.. You have never placed an order with us?! We have only had an email from you requesting to be a team driver to run a Predator, which was kindly replied to saying we wasn't running a team this year. Ever since then you've been bashing us for no reason of your own.

Gaz, also a bit puzzled, all your emails were replied to, I have spoken to you over the phone myself the one time you have phoned, which I remember you telling me you were giving up racing and you had no need for the kit and you would like your deposit back which you were given (Deposits are generally considered non-refundable, you was still refunded however) Impossible to get kits/parts? Really?? I believe your Gen 2 kit was dispatched the day after you ordered it. As was the motor plate you ordered a couple of months after. I don't see many issues in that.

RDG-40 I believe i have spoken to you as well over the phone as you said you had bought Gareth Hills car and was generally asking questions about the build which were all answered, i think you had some setup questions aswell which I answered and you sounded generally happy. Again I don't see any reasons to hate there.

We bend over backwards to make these kits and the details and time that goes into them is mad. We could produce any old crap but no, we spend alot of time into trying to make our products the best they can be, why would we want to produce the same old?? Hopefully you can see why I get little annoyed to see hate posts from the same old.

Anyone who does place an order with us in the future, I can guarantee you will have no intended issues, you can even pm myself through oOple if you have a query or if we've missed your call etc.

Sorry to anyone this post may offend. Appologies to Paul, your kit will be with you soon.
Back to work Monday to make some more dialled products!! :thumbsup:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Will Johnson

andoiwebb
15-06-2013, 08:55 PM
For the record, I've been running Vegas for a couple of years and a pred before that, I haven't had a single issue, and everything has been delivered in time. Hope everything gets sorted out.

RDG 40
15-06-2013, 10:24 PM
RDG-40 I believe i have spoken to you as well over the phone as you said you had bought Gareth Hills car and was generally asking questions about the build which were all answered, i think you had some setup questions aswell which I answered and you sounded generally happy. Again I don't see any reasons to hate there.

Accepted and agreed, i jus personally have a few racing friends that experienced issues in past, and general concensus is be wary, it was a big decision for me to go vega then 2 weeks on see this thread, it is very disheartening, comments taken onboard tho and as i mentioned car is impressive.

I shall hold judgement for a few months, thank you for reply

Warrington
16-06-2013, 09:06 AM
This thread has got a bit out of hand really for what has been measures out of our hands and an honest mistake.
We phoned Paul Monday to let him know a updated gearbox was due for the Kyosho kits and that they should be completed with in a week and if he would like to wait for it (Please let me know of another manufacturer who would do is, many would just send old stock i guess).
Gearboxes were completed thursday morning and ran over to anodising. (Usually they offer us a next day turn around so we expected them Friday). We spoke to them Friday and they hadn't touched any of our parts and promised us Monday/Tuesday the following week, again by then still no parts and promised us Thursday for definite. Thursday morning we ran through the list of orders as we do every morning and marked Duncan's and Paul's orders as dispatched as a simple "Oh they're going out today!" box ticked on computer hence why they received dispatch notes.... Ran over to anodising, still no parts!!! GRRRR!! Status on these orders was returned back to processing, but i dont think customers will receive an email to say its gone back to processing..
We was out the workshop virtually all Friday trying to rectify this hence why we missed Paul's phone calls
Anyway we have been promised and that our parts will be completed for Monday....... We have never ever ever had to wait so long for our parts to be finished!

We do answer as many Emails as we can and answer the phone when we are there to answer it (Unless you send us an email saying your the next best thing and you need a discount, thats a bit rude) If we don't answer the phone its normally because were either out and about or we have our head in a machine!
We speak to many a customer and I'd say many are happy with the service and awesome kits we provide, we have had quite a few emails actually thanking us for our service and that their car is the nuts! Unfortunatley as forums go you'll probably only see people post if they have a bad experience, the other 99% were likely to have had a good experience! Anywhat this has now been resolved and Paul's and Duncan's kits will be dispatched Monday as long as the anodising is done.

Ron... Right I have no idea what your issue is, You seem to dig us in everyway however.. You have never placed an order with us?! We have only had an email from you requesting to be a team driver to run a Predator, which was kindly replied to saying we wasn't running a team this year. Ever since then you've been bashing us for no reason of your own.

Gaz, also a bit puzzled, all your emails were replied to, I have spoken to you over the phone myself the one time you have phoned, which I remember you telling me you were giving up racing and you had no need for the kit and you would like your deposit back which you were given (Deposits are generally considered non-refundable, you was still refunded however) Impossible to get kits/parts? Really?? I believe your Gen 2 kit was dispatched the day after you ordered it. As was the motor plate you ordered a couple of months after. I don't see many issues in that.

We bend over backwards to make these kits and the details and time that goes into them is mad. We could produce any old crap but no, we spend alot of time into trying to make our products the best they can be, why would we want to produce the same old?? Hopefully you can see why I get little annoyed to see hate posts from the same old.

Anyone who does place an order with us in the future, I can guarantee you will have no intended issues, you can even pm myself through oOple if you have a query or if we've missed your call etc.

Sorry to anyone this post may offend. Appologies to Paul, your kit will be with you soon.

Will Johnson

I think that's a great post and should ansewer all the questions raised. I think this can be the downside to fourms and social media you can post things in the heat of the moment .

Must say though its a shame there is no pred team this year

gazhillAE
16-06-2013, 07:35 PM
I think that's a great post and should ansewer all the questions raised. I think this can be the downside to fourms and social media you can post things in the heat of the moment .

Must say though its a shame there is no pred team this year

Great post maybe but this doesn't mean it's true!
Wil, yes we spoke on the phone but none of my emails or messages were replied too for 1-2weeks that's why I rang up everyday to speak to someone.
And after we spoke I still waited a week for a refund which i shouldn't of had to pay in the first place and was certainly never told it was non refundable.
I also never said I was quitting I said I was giving the 2wd a rest until further notice.

Regards

Pedros20
16-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Well.... All I'm going to say is I've been running the Vaga's for a couple of years now & I have nothing but great things to say about the cars & Team Xtreme themselves! Lewis even sent me some parts out before PayPal cleared the payment!
As someone said earlier there must be hundreds of people out there had nothing but great service from Team Xtreme & not said a word! But it's easy to be put off my one or two who are not satisfied.
If anyone out there is fancing a Vega I'd recommend one in a heard beat!

Well done Team Xtreme & thanks for the cars & great service! :thumbsup:

Ron Burgundy
16-06-2013, 08:28 PM
You guys are great honestly.... lets all just put this down to another person having a go at poor old tiny little team xtreme. Its everybody elses fault surely.:thumbsup:

DaveG28
17-06-2013, 12:26 AM

Will Johnson

With the greatest of respect, someone acting like your company selling in the for sale section of this site could well have been banned by now. Time and again issues come up around promises on a availability/shipping not being met and communication being....misleading at best.

Serious suggestion, as a company making great products, stop promising things you are not in control of delivering. I get the impression that if this guy was told all along that there were parts still out and you were doing your best to complete but weren't sure when they would it would be fine. Telling someone several times that their stuff is definitely going that day then not doing so, isn't.

paulj
17-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi DaveG28 that is exactly the situation, as was, if I'd been told out right there is a delay then fine, stuff happens in business and I have to wait. No problem on that score.

Well it seems there has been some welcome action from Team Xtreme Vega as I have just received a Royal Mail tracking number :thumbsup:

I've not been contacted by anybody from Xtreme today so I'm not quite sure what is coming and when, hopefully the updated kit and spares I ordered by Special Delivery for tomorrow. But credit where credit is due I was told 'in the post today' and something is definitely in the post as the tracking number works on the RM website...

paulj
17-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Yanina has now been in touch to confirm it's the complete updated kit and spares as ordered and by Special Delivery tomorrow. So looking good.

rcpower
17-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I from my side raced the VEga Gen1 some years ago and I have always been helped out by Team eXtreme in a correct and fast way. To me customer experience was just great. Cannot say a single bad word about the company, but I can understand some people's frustrations. Waiting longer than expected, because of whatever reason, for your rc gear is just terrible ;-) I hope you'll do well with the kit when it arrives!

paulj
18-06-2013, 09:35 PM
I've changed the title of the thread as Team Xtreme did do what they promised to do on Friday and sent out kits to myself and Dobber. I have my order and it all looks great, better than the website pictures :thumbsup:

So thank you to Team Xtreme and Yanina for coming up with the goods and keeping me informed eventually as to what had gone wrong.

Unfortunately for Dobber the Post Office still have his kit as Mrs Dobber went out before the postie turned up :eh?:

Warrington
18-06-2013, 09:47 PM
That's great news and I think it's good of you to take the time to update

Fred79
20-07-2013, 07:06 AM
I have nothing but good experience and good credit to spread when it comes to Team Extreme.

Ultra fast respons, and very quick to do the thing's they said will be done, period! :thumbsup: