PDA

View Full Version : 2wd Regional 30th June Stotfold

Swiss
27-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Dear All

Please note, due to the number of entries for this Sunday’s regional, SMCC has decided to implement the following regarding practice;

Gates Open at 7.30am – Please NO practicing until 8.00am.

Controlled Practice 1 starts at 8.00am – This will be a 3min practice in heat order, starting with Heat 1.
Controlled practice 2 Start at 9.00am – This will be a 3min practice in heat order, starting with Heat 1

** If for a genuine reason you miss your practice, (overslept, dog ate my homework are not genuine! J) then I am sure we can allocate spaces at the end.

Thanks

SMCC

Dudders
29-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Guys, checked on the DMS site and it seems I'm not booked in for tomorrow, can you add me in your listings, not sure why I'm missing. Cheers Neil

hotrodchris
30-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Excellent meeting today nice flowing track well done Stotfold.:thumbsup:
Also nice of them to book the sunshine even if it was a bit hot.:thumbsup:

JBL
30-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Superbly run and organised as ever at Stotfold today, many thanks goes to Keith and the team and of course Margaret and Richard for the food.

Racing was a day not to remember for me, but the racing was close in all the finals.

dobber
03-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Are there any results or report from this event. It was a great event and want to see the final results :)

Superbly run and organised as ever at Stotfold today, many thanks goes to Keith and the team and of course Margaret and Richard for the food.

Racing was a day not to remember for me, but the racing was close in all the finals.

Dudders
05-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Guys

Please can you upload the full bbk results please?

Of you can't, can you email them over to me?