PDA

View Full Version : Great racing

rallymaddaz
30-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Great night again last night - really enjoyed it, even managed to finish second in the final with no pins left on the tyres!!

Can't wait to try the revised layout on new tyres.

And the old old tyre trick did work but not for long

Alex1983
30-06-2013, 09:42 AM
I completely agree, what a brilliant nights racing.
I seem to spend most of the night giggling like a school girl :thumbsup:
Must be enjoying myself to much.

There was another few incidents of track cutting again. We need to get on top of this as it unfair.

Even if you poorly marshalled or bumped off the track, cutting the track straight away to make up time is just wrong.
Everyone gets their share of bad luck but 99% just take it on the chin and except that its just part of racing!

Anyway onwards and upwards with Brccc :thumbsup:

Staxman
30-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Lets not mince our words here.
ITS CHEATING and the marshall who took the law into his own hands to rectify the situation needs to be highly commended.
Once more and he should be kicked out of the championship
Other than that it was another good evenings racing again. (I think the car needs some new boots now though)

MrSlow
30-06-2013, 03:53 PM
From next week race control are going to be watching all the races, and will dock laps for any corner cutting or other racing incident where the driver gains unfair advantage.

Track wise, we are going to make some changes on Tuesday night ready for Saturday. If anyone can get their hands on a bit of Astro, that would be great.

I enjoyed the racing. Particularly the battle with Chris in the final :) No idea what happened to my steering after the first race, but luckily there was a concrete post to stop my car........

Darren, clearly with added bling you don't need any grip on your tyres :)

Staxman
04-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Its a shame the running in both classes didnt work out for me...i just simply didnt have enough time. I think it will work just fine if we get to a point where we have 3 or more heats in each class (and im all but certain its only a matter of time as word will spread of how good and fun the racing is) will give time to fix breakages etc.