PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sat 6/7/13

keithm1
02-07-2013, 10:09 PM
We are having our weekly club meeting this Sat 6/7/13. With the Mid West 2wd regional being held on Sunday why not come along for a some practice on grass. Gates open at 11.00am with booking in at 12.00. Weather forecast is good so come along and have a fun days racing. P.M me if you need any other information.
Look forward to seeing you on Sat.
Keith.:thumbsup:

tdi250
03-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Hello,

Whats the general opinion on tyres for wet and dry conditions at Hinkley?

Never been before.

keithm1
03-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Hello,

Whats the general opinion on tyres for wet and dry conditions at Hinckley?

Never been before.

In dry conditions we normally run with Schumacher yellows on the rear and either cut staggers or staggers on the front. If wet/ damp Ballistics or D-Boots.
Hope this helps you Keith.:thumbsup:

tdi250
03-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi Keith thanks for the reply.

I take it that it's green ballastics for the wet?

keithm1
03-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi Keith thanks for the reply.

I take it that it's green ballistics for the wet?

Yes mate, are you thinking of coming over?

Cheers Keith.:thumbsup:

tdi250
04-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I'm not sure if I can do Saturday yet but I should be there on Sunday, as long add I get my trade-in transponder back in time!

stall4king
04-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi,

I am hoping to come over for the regional on sunday but i'm not eligable for the series, will there be an open class for to enter and if so do i need to pre book?

Cheers.

keithm1
05-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Hi,

I am hoping to come over for the regional on sunday but i'm not eligable for the series, will there be an open class for to enter and if so do i need to pre book?

Cheers.

Ideally yes, go onto the West Mids. web site and the links to booking in are on there. Unfortunately there is a cut of point which is Weds 12.00 any bookings after that will cost £15, this is a regional charge not the clubs.
Hope to see you there.
Keith.

stall4king
05-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Ideally yes, go onto the West Mids. web site and the links to booking in are on there. Unfortunately there is a cut of point which is Weds 12.00 any bookings after that will cost £15, this is a regional charge not the clubs.
Hope to see you there.
Keith.

LOL....15 squid!!? Maybe not then!

I can understand people being penalised for booking in late but doubling the prices is hardly encouraging for those unsure on whether or not they can make it....why not just a couple of pounds more? Ridiculous.

Never mind, thank you for the reply...i will try and get down for one of your club meetings, we had a great time last year :)

keithm1
05-07-2013, 09:24 AM
LOL....15 squid!!? Maybe not then!

I can understand people being penalised for booking in late but doubling the prices is hardly encouraging for those unsure on whether or not they can make it....why not just a couple of pounds more? Ridiculous.

Never mind, thank you for the reply...i will try and get down for one of your club meetings, we had a great time last year :)

I know what you mean, we had the same problem last year. As I said it is a regional and not a club decision. Hope to see you at the club soon. We are having a 2 day bank holiday meeting in August all details will be on our web site soon.
Cheers Keith.