PDA

View Full Version : Hyper 7 nitro

emtee
14-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi all, I know the H2 is a good leccy buggy but is anyone running nitro Hypers on here..?

hit5005
14-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Runing the nitro and its the dogs box.;??

Berrymartin
15-07-2013, 08:43 AM
The hyper 7 was my first 1/8 nitro buggy. it is very stable due to the weight but it doesnt jump and steer to bad though ,i have a losi eight 1.0 and its just much better and it jumps awsome and its fast and nimble but even with a good driver on a hyper 7 racing wise will just get killed it just the newer techlogy....

hit5005
15-07-2013, 12:09 PM
That is not the case at nitro x at Weston park I was in the top 20 all day till found 4 has the engine was runing rich did not have time to find folt if it had been on song I would have been top 15 iv got a Losi 2.0 eu but have not run it has the hyper it's wot u feel Comfortable with

emtee
17-07-2013, 09:11 PM
I wanna get into nitro at club level n got my H7 free as a nonrunner.. it works a treat now and is pretty quick.. i just dont wanna be embarassd by turning up at the track and being pants... some of the new 1/8 nitro is out of my price range..should i sell the hyper and consider something more able..i.e. modern?!

jukeboxman
18-07-2013, 11:09 PM
At club level just run the H7, it's a capable, tough buggy ideal for a beginner to cut his teeth on. As long as it's well screwed together and runs reliably it'll do until you can afford what you fancy.

Once you've been going for a while make your decision on some of the other buggies you've seen at your local club. Don't fall into the trap of feeling a lesser mortal because you don't have the latest gear, it's still down to preparation, set-up and driving skill- not just how much money you throw at it.