PDA

View Full Version : Repairs/Set ups

woOdy
19-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I was just having a thought. It did heart before anybody gets that in. If there any people out there that need help either to repair there cars or set up there cars, LET US KNOW. I am sure I can help! for a very small charge or course.:thumbsup:

David_Brent
19-08-2008, 12:38 PM
I was just having a thought. It did heart before anybody gets that in. If there any people out there that need help either to repair there cars or set up there cars, LET US KNOW. I am sure I can help! for a very small charge or course.:thumbsup:

I would not employ you, you seem to struggle with basic english, never mind a complex race car.

I would also ask someone who currently races and will help me as a friend with no profit in mind:(

Welshy40
19-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Woody,

Why not post a few basic set ups, such as your national A final setups, that is if you can remember all of them.

Your National winning Traxxas TRX3 is the one that I never wrote down when you told me and know that a friend or two could use it on theirs as they still run them.

woOdy
20-08-2008, 07:17 AM
I would not employ you, you seem to struggle with basic english, never mind a complex race car.

I would also ask someone who currently races and will help me as a friend with no profit in mind:(

Obviously not 1 of my friends. As of your coments, you obviously dont know anything about me! I do race and you dont need to be good at talking to work on a car.
I watched a program last night about the World record holder for remembering a full deck of cards and it took 24 seconds. He cant get a job. Everybody has a gift and yours is not manners.

James
20-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Woody, why don't you write a pocket booklet for setups, not just shock oils but battery position, cutting spikes off, different foam inserts, what alteration does what for off-road cars, but in short simple terms then put them on ebay or make it downloadable or something..

All the info is out there but not been collated into a dedicated mini-guide i dont think.

only problem is it could be copied but if its cheap enough people probaly wouldnt bother with the hassle of photocopying or whatever.

There are loads of club racers out there who im sure would find it immensly useful.

just an idea..

Welshy40
20-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Obviously not 1 of my friends. As of your coments, you obviously dont know anything about me! I do race and you dont need to be good at talking to work on a car.
I watched a program last night about the World record holder for remembering a full deck of cards and it took 24 seconds. He cant get a job. Everybody has a gift and yours is not manners.

Stu, dont worry, I remember when you won the first national for Traxxas, and all the many other A's you made. Pity you dont remember the tent up that big fence at Kidderminster and Brian Duggan and Linda dragging me out of Dave Belstens tent early in the AM giving me grief. It was funny though, or the British GP where you changed my cells to Sanyo SCRC as Jon Tucker couldnt help due to sitting right in front of my battery sponser, and that was when you were driving for Ttech and hammering your Ujs flat on the half pipe (I took the mickey out of you for that).