PDA

View Full Version : New driver

mark77woody
12-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Hello

I'm looking for a club to race and shrccc seems a nice facility. I have recently bought a losi xxx-sct roller and fitted an ezrun 9t combo (quick enough for me). What is the set up with Thursday and Sunday meets is it all classes 2wd ,4wd, buggys and short course on both days? Basically run what ya brung?

jlucas
13-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi mark thursdays and sundays tend to be 2wd and 4wd buggys and once a month we run a short course heat on a Thursday night the class isnt all that big yet in the uk but obviously we will run them every week if 5 or more turn up regularly. Best bet is to come done and have a look
Hth
James

mark77woody
13-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Thanks for reply. Kind of a long way to come for me if I won't get to race. Will the once a month sc race dates will be on website?

14 crazychris
17-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I am fairly new to RC cars and I have a traxxas rustler. What do you class as a buggy, would my car fit in this class? If not what class would it go into?
Thanks chris

Dudders
17-08-2013, 02:28 PM
As per my reply in your thread, Rustler is classes as a stadium truck. So can run with other trucks in the Short Course class or you can run in with a buggy.