PDA

View Full Version : Turnigy 9XR Settings

Sherbs
16-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Has anyone got any tips/settings for the TX switches for use with the Naza or settings in general?

Colinevan
24-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Has anyone got any tips/settings for the TX switches for use with the Naza or settings in general?

How are you getting on with the handset. Got mine delivered today with the modules but alas not collected the quad yet lol.

Sherbs
25-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Brilliant. I've not flown with it yet but slowly getting to grips with the settings. Im using it with a Naza Lite via S-Bus so only 1 wire between Naza & reciever, which is neat. I've found (copied someone else's) settings for flight modes as I'm clueless at programming. Im still trying to figure out how to setup the remote gains with P1/X1. What FC are you using it with?

Colinevan
25-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Will be a kk2. Its not arrived as yet but should be here mid week. Iv literally just got everything together as a rush decision made to buy andy's 330.

For me the 330 will be used to learn and have fun with and as cheap as poss. At a later date a larger machine for video and possibly fpv when funds allow.

Sherbs
25-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Mines cost a little more than my original idea of a kk2 based quad. Not mega bucks......yet