PDA

View Full Version : New car ?

14 crazychris
14-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi guys I have been racing round the track with my stadium truck and its just no as quick and agile as your buggies. I have been looking into getting a new one and everyone has suggested getting a losi 22. I have looked around and have found this one on ebay. Could someone tell me if its a good buy and is worth the money
Thanks chris
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-22-electric-rc-Buggy-2WD-1-10-Scale-PLUS-MORE-/331019014460?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4d1245513c

Kelk
14-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Chris

If you are interested in a 22 I've been thinking of selling mine as I can't see me using it again as I've got the xb4 and am already looking to the next car - I have a lot more spares and stuff to go with it.

If you want to have a look I can bring it down on Thursday if you'd like

Dudders
14-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Chris,

I've got a good set of electrics as well, good but cheap. You can try them first mate.

Zippy G
14-09-2013, 04:22 PM
These are the best choice in buggy I feel and they are by far the most robust kit out there.
My son's are proof that LOL:woot:

In comparison to the one that you are looking at on eBay, I sold one of the guys down the club a similar bundle but with spektrum TX/RX and savox servo for a better price than that and he was runing it thursday gone and he was loving it.

I have losi rollers and spares for sale
Also have lipo charger, motors, ESC etc
Sanwa Transmitter
Poly Butler tool box
Plano tool box

All good working order and at great prices

Sam: 07774 472531

14 crazychris
14-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Thanks guys for all the help but the seller dropped the price and I bought it :thumbsup: cant wait to try it on the track. I won't be down tomorrow but hopefully next weekend :o
Thanks chris

TARTMAN
14-09-2013, 10:13 PM
best 2wd for a starter, middle and top guy.

toughest one there is bar none/

Chris......

PM me dude I might be up for a deal on the 22

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: