PDA

View Full Version : IM ALIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

niggs98
02-09-2008, 10:56 AM
what a blooming pain in the !"£$% !"£%%£%^*%^*() of a last 2 days it has been getting my knee done,

was ment to be in to theatre before lunch for a simple cartalidge op to be redone after they made a right hash of it the first time, eventually got taken done at 5 pm so wasnt happy at all, as they took so long sorting it out i then had to stay in over night so have just got home at nearly mid day today for what was ment to be a simple in and out

am not happy about it but at least it is done and on the plus side in actually in less pain than when i went in so lets hope that they have gotten it right this time :D ;).

how was everyone elses last couple of days :thumbsup:

ben
02-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Glad it all went smooooth nath:thumbsup:

B&H Racing
02-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Good to hear your on the mend matey :D

Southwell
02-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Well done Johnny Five. Hope to see you at Cov mate!

bigred5765
02-09-2008, 02:13 PM
get well soon peg leg, lol
hope the knee is right this time matey

mattym0310
02-09-2008, 02:13 PM
glad to hear it went well mate. :)

ashleyb4
02-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Good to see you on the mend mate.

A

AndyM
02-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Good to hear it all went well and your okay mate. :D

See you at Conventry!

James
02-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Great news cyberniggs ..... :D

Jonesy
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Good to hear Niggsy me old mate. Hopefully see you at Cov!!

blitzboy
02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
you ve still got both legs then yey good to here it went ok mate see ya at cov mate:p

niggs98
02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks all much apretiated. should hopefully be well enough for coventry and have booked a place for the trailer tent so we will see but obviously it all depends on healing time ;)

Spencer Mulcahy
02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
My last two days niggs where spent looking after wingers like you :p(I work in an ortho theatre) who dont understand what goes on during a busy day in theatre. There are many things that can hold up a list most of the time someone has suffered to cause the delay, at least you are sorted now and I hope you get well soon :thumbsup:.

Barry Williams
03-09-2008, 09:55 AM
what a blooming pain in the !"£$% !"£%%£%^*%^*() of a last 2 days it has been getting my knee done,

was ment to be in to theatre before lunch for a simple cartalidge op to be redone after they made a right hash of it the first time, eventually got taken done at 5 pm so wasnt happy at all, as they took so long sorting it out i then had to stay in over night so have just got home at nearly mid day today for what was ment to be a simple in and out

am not happy about it but at least it is done and on the plus side in actually in less pain than when i went in so lets hope that they have gotten it right this time :D ;).

how was everyone elses last couple of days :thumbsup:

Hello mate

Glad to hear you came through the op ok, as for the last few days.... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks once again for the loan of the X6 on Sat & helping Greg with everything, top job matey.
On Monday I got offered a job which I accepted & start on 15th Sept, so well chuffed, Tuesday my Niece gave birth to her first baby boy, then today i went to the hospital to see about getting my twisted giblets sorted, so all in all a pretty eventful few days lol

Get well soon pegleg

Barry

niggs98
03-09-2008, 10:11 AM
My last two days niggs where spent looking after wingers like you :p(I work in an ortho theatre) who dont understand what goes on during a busy day in theatre. There are many things that can hold up a list most of the time someone has suffered to cause the delay, at least you are sorted now and I hope you get well soon :thumbsup:.

fully understand what you mean about delays as a multitude of things can and often do happen, but by 5 pm i was rather hungry and getting very stresssed as im sure you will understand about. 2 days on and knee is really feeling good, dont need pain killers although am taking the anti inflamitries as i was told to.

[QUOTE]Hello mate

Glad to hear you came through the op ok, as for the last few days.... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks once again for the loan of the X6 on Sat & helping Greg with everything, top job matey.
On Monday I got offered a job which I accepted & start on 15th Sept, so well chuffed, Tuesday my Niece gave birth to her first baby boy, then today i went to the hospital to see about getting my twisted giblets sorted, so all in all a pretty eventful few days lol

Get well soon pegleg

Barry [QUOTE]

not a problem m8 was great to see him go so well with it, well done on the job and good luck when ya start it, congrats on the baby but just think its another one you will have to pit for lol :woot: and hope ya giblets are ok, oh and ya have pm ;)