PDA

View Full Version : Stuuuupidly fast lil' cars

Nige55
04-09-2008, 09:12 PM
When we think our cars, of whatever scale are quick, check out this link !
These cars are stoooopid fast:woot:. I still WAY WAY prefer RC, but my Dad is long time ago ex British slot car champ, and he's got back into it recently. I also had a go a few times with cars almost as fast in a straight line, and they sure take some respect. Like I said, RC is all I need, but this vid sure is impressive:thumbsup:. Enjoy.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4443588724551778161

jimmy
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
There was a guy at my work who raced in manchester every thursday - but they were scalextric things - not these home made custom things. You don't steer tho, whats that all about! :lol:

Nige55
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
There was a guy at my work who raced in manchester every thursday - but they were scalextric things - not these home made custom things. You don't steer tho, whats that all about! :lol:

I guess you don't have time to steer Jimmy ! :woot: They're too darn fast. Not my cup of tea, but they are still impressive. A couple of jumps would be interesting :lol:. Apparently, the track in the vid is the track for this year's worlds, so it's kinda like a worlds warm up.

Rich D
04-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Not my bag :thumbdown:

Those boys make us rc nerds look positively cool in comparison :thumbsup:

savageman25
04-09-2008, 09:50 PM
i used to collect the classic scalextric cars but then my rc cars decided that my car hobbie wasnt big enough for the two of them and rc one but mine were no where near as impressive as them