PDA

View Full Version : Broxtowe 7th September Official Line

Alan
05-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Ok Folks,

Sundays meeting will go ahead unless lighting / severe heavy rain.:thumbdown: Any decision will be made on the day not on a forum.

The track does not lead to standing water so there should be no puddles:thumbsup:

We will be marking out the track Saturday afternoon so anyone welcome to come along and help lay it out. Yes it will be wet but no standing water fingers crossed. Natural grass drains much better than astro!

The grass has allready been cut Thursday evening:thumbsup:

Burger Van is still coming. mmmmmmmm

We may be able to provide cover on the rostrum should it be raining heavily.

These events / clubs need your support, so please turn up and enjoy the day, the weather could easily brighten up and you will have missed a cracking days racing.

James
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi,

Sorry i was just discussing it as i've been sat here looking out on the rain all day, i'll be there regardless :), didnt mean to put anyone off by my comments, was just talking about it, and the overall points thing i looked up after stotfold as the day started off terrible but ended up nice and sunny..

:blush:

sime46
06-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Can someone please tell me what time we need to be there in the morning? TA. :thumbsup:

dbizzle5
06-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Gates will be open just before 8am I would of though with racing underway around 10.

sime46
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Nice one mate. Thank you.