PDA

View Full Version : 08 Season over and congratulations to the winners...

Robbiejuk
07-09-2008, 04:52 PM
.. Well winner really. Well done to Nathan Waters for doing the double.

2wd top three

http://me-or.co.uk/images/stories/08_reg_2wd_champs.jpg

3rd David Sharp, 1st Nathan Waters, 2nd Richard Sharp

4wd top three

http://me-or.co.uk/images/stories/08_4wd_champs.jpg

3rd Richard Sharp, 1st Nathan Waters, 2nd James Helliwell

shark
07-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Must say Richards a lot shorter than I remember or is he stood in a hole :woot:

dbizzle5
07-09-2008, 04:57 PM
lmao! Especially well done to midget Sharpy! With such a disadvantage with only being 3 foot tall!:p That picture looks so funny!

RSharpy
07-09-2008, 05:05 PM
:lol: Thats funny, who's body am I on? :lol:

With me not going today thought Hamblin would of took 3rd place :confused:

Robbiejuk
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
1 point off so i did u a favour in the final :thumbsup:

RSharpy
07-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Cheers Rob :thumbsup:

Think that Black Schuey pull over quite suits me, am going to have to order one of those bad boys :lol: (not joking either, i'll be wearing one at the next meeting :lol:)

Many thanks to Jim our R/Rep, Rob for putting together the ME-OR website and all involved from each club, its been a cracking season :thumbsup: & a BIG Congratulations to Nathan on doing the double to add to his double from the F2's. It's been a privilage to have you to compete against throughout the year. :thumbsup: You'll be in need of a trophy room rather than a cabinet soon mate :lol:

blitzboy
07-09-2008, 06:20 PM
well done guys sharpy thought ud shrunk a bit there mate mmmm would stick to you red top mate but well done everyone for a good season i ve enjoyed myself all year shame i could nt do the last two but hey shells come first now guys see you all soon i hope :thumbsup:

RSharpy
07-09-2008, 07:06 PM
well done guys sharpy thought ud shrunk a bit there mate mmmm would stick to you red top mate but well done everyone for a good season i ve enjoyed myself all year shame i could nt do the last two but hey shells come first now guys see you all soon i hope :thumbsup:I prefer the black one Mr Blitz, I seem to have a pair of tits with the red one :lol::lol::lol:

blitzboy
07-09-2008, 07:16 PM
mr d cup is in the house :thumbsup:

Robbiejuk
07-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I prefer the black one Mr Blitz, I seem to have a pair of tits with the red one :lol::lol::lol:

Rememeber thats not your body as well mate. :woot:

bondy
07-09-2008, 07:24 PM
results from today ????

blitzboy
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
secret release nathan waters new body shell while were on the subject of bodies http://www.customblitz.co.uk/uploads/7/1/6/3/716316/9844074.jpg

ben
07-09-2008, 07:53 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

blitzboy
07-09-2008, 07:55 PM
keep droulling ben hahahahaha:eh?::p:cool: i know some more secrets but im not telling any one hehehehe

ned
07-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Cheers Graham they look really good.:thumbsup: Excellent regional series this year I Really enjoyed every race meeting. Great photo Rich we thought about giving you a ring to see if you wanted to come down but with such a good stunt double there was no need!!

MattW
07-09-2008, 09:42 PM
That top 3 pic is legend - top work Robbie.

Has been a good year. The meetings that i was able to make were all good, been so much better with more clubs involved.

We'll have to get that shell mounted up on wed night Ned.

blitzboy
07-09-2008, 11:07 PM
ned whos ned arhhh now i know ,,, hehehee pleased you like them ned hahahaha wait till wednesday :thumbsup:

niggs98
08-09-2008, 07:06 AM
hmmmmmm is it a clone of sharpy ??????? can we call him......... mini sharp :wtf::woot:

seriously tho well done lads, looks like your regional series is enjoying a resurgence which can only be a good thing ;)

Robbiejuk
09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Yeah it was a great season. Good racing throughout the series, Only one rained off event and winning the F2's was the icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

A gallery of pictures from the F2's can be found here

http://me-or.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=119&Itemid=70

My personal favourite piccie from this gallery is this one though.

http://me-or.co.uk/images/stories/gallery/events/EOS_BRC_08/17BRC_08.jpg

Thanks to everybody taking part this year and for everyone for using and giving me support for the me-or site, and thanks to sharpy and Danny for giving me a hand. Lets hope we can build on this year and make the next one even better.:thumbsup:

RSharpy
09-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Highlights of the season have to be Austin and the glasses, his ganster rap dance and him pulling a gay cow boy at the Holbeach GP......... Quality :lol::lol::lol:

James
09-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Just want to say what a pleasure it has been coming back to racing after a 10 year break into the mid-east region.

The vibe throughout the year has got better and better and after being told that there was no mid-east region two years ago i would never have thought it!
We've had some close racing and tracks where the organisers have put a real effort in, shame about the weather at a couple of events but that can't be helped.

What a tremendous end to the season with our drivers pretty much dominating the F2's and we've still got the F345's to come this weekend! Thanks to Andy Wallace from PBM for supporting the events and Schumacher for their assistance to our drivers at eastrax, if you haven't ordered a cat already yet then do so, theyre ACE :thumbsup:

Jim Balls has done a top job as our Rep, Charlies also been superb at regionals and nats as ever, Robbie's done a great job with ME-OR and everyone else involved with our region in whatever capacity well you're all Brill :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all racing at Worksop & Nottingham over the winter and looking forward to some better weather outdoors next year and maybe there'll even be a meeting at Blyth :) ?

Robbiejuk
11-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Final results and formula grades are up on me-or.co.uk

dbizzle5
11-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Sweet! Thats 9 F2's in the region! (plus superstar F1 James!:p)
What an acheivment it has been this year to increase the attendance so much from last year! 29 people did 3 rounds or more in 2wd compared to 10 of lst year! 200% increase! I think next year will be even better! Great job done by Jim an Rob with the website and all the clubs involved on putting on such good events. And to top it all off we won the British Regional Championships! Go mid east! Lets hope we can do the same at the f3,4,5's this weekend to make a perfect end to the season.:thumbsup:

well done everyone!

CharlieF
12-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Just following on from dbizzle5's post Mid East now boasts 5 F1 licence holders for 2009.
In case anyone is interested -Adam Skelding, Kevin Bishop, James Helliwell, Matt White and Andy Fraser - Go Mid-East!!!