PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Memberships (inc BRCA)

peetbee
06-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Just to let you know that both club and BRCA memberships are now due for 2014.
Updated membership forms are now available on www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk (http://www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk)
Please download them, complete them and bring them to club from the 15th November with your money and I will get them all sent off by the end of the month. You should then receive your new BRCA card before Christmas.

The BRCA membership is now £17 and they no longer give a discount for affiliated membership, but the club membership fee has not been increased.

Joining the club gives you a discount off your weekly race fees and will have paid for itself within 3 months of racing.

See you on the 15th!
Pete

peetbee
18-12-2013, 12:11 PM
The first batch of membership cards should be with you all from today (mine and the club's were just delivered) I'm sure the next batch will arrive soon too.

If you don't receive your card this side of christmas, please drop me a message.

For those of you who haven't rejoined yet, then from the 3rd Jan, if you can't prove that you have rejoined the Brca then you will have to join on the day or you won't be able to race - NO exceptions!

(NB: I am only processing brca renewals for those people who are joining the club at the same time)