PDA

View Full Version : Which tyres fit?

lazyboy12300
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Sorry for the nooby question, but just got my first 2WD.

So I have my TM2 all built and only need tyres to run it. I have contacted the track which I want to run at (Batley), and was told yellow mini pins all round. So I have looked, but on the front what is the difference between front 2.2 and slim? I am assuming that front 2.2 are for 4wd, am I correct? So will the slim ones with right on the standard team C wheels included?

also, what other wheels fit this hex? As I will be looking for another set and not sure what fits, is it any 12mm hex?

Thanks
Scott

Al3xis007
08-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Ok never been to barley but slim is the 2wd front tyre, 2.2 means 2.2inch diameter

This is what you'll want: schumacher yellow rears, code U6607
And yellow fronts, code U6609

Alex

Sorry for the nooby question, but just got my first 2WD.

So I have my TM2 all built and only need tyres to run it. I have contacted the track which I want to run at (Batley), and was told yellow mini pins all round. So I have looked, but on the front what is the difference between front 2.2 and slim? I am assuming that front 2.2 are for 4wd, am I correct? So will the slim ones with right on the standard team C wheels included?

also, what other wheels fit this hex? As I will be looking for another set and not sure what fits, is it any 12mm hex?

Thanks
Scott

lazyboy12300
10-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Awesome thanks, that just what I needed

Do they come with inserts?

Ross
10-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Awesome thanks, that just what I needed

Do they come with inserts?

No mate. Answer RC inserts are popular.