PDA

View Full Version : Jarrow club night

N7ELA
16-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Another good nights racing. Track was superb i thought. We also squeezed 4 rounds in then finals... Maybe we can get 5 rounds in next week. Hope my car is fixed for then chrissy P...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::lol:

Dalla
20-09-2008, 06:55 PM
MALICE IN HORRORLAND HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS COSTUME LRG

http://i14.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/0c/fb/6242_2.JPG

***** Worn once AS NEW***** Bought last year for halloween party and has not been worn since. Got many great comments about the costume but need a new outfit for this years party!!!

Chris Pattinson is there something you're not telling us ;)

chrispattinson
23-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Haha!

No one recognised me at the halloween party Ian.

Looking forward to tonights racing. Unfortunately, I am down to one Lipo pack and one NIMH pack, so I am bringing two cars to race. TRF501X for NiMH and CAT for Lipo races. Bloody Trakpower pack went bananas last week, cost me 3rd place in the A I rekon. No one could catch James with his Pred last week, well the Cats are out this week. Pity it's a 2000 EC and not an SX.

hazzelarator
03-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi I just got a B4 buggy, do Jarrow race every Sunday and is there a buggy class? If so what time and where? Thanx

chris68nufc
03-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Jarrow dont race Sundays. We race off road on a Tuesday night. Loads of drivers there to pick your wits against. Most people drive 4WD because there isnt too much time for laying carpets. Please dont let that put you off though. Very good racing and also super bunch of people.

Chris