PDA

View Full Version : Wood

Tedje van Es
31-12-2013, 09:28 AM
As discussed briefly with gary at the end of year AGM, I have some treated wood surplus. I have tried to PM. Bit it does not seem to work. Please inform me if there is an interest for this wood which is suitable for barriers. I also have a gutter pipe which coud be used as drainage for the left of the track which seems to flood during heavy rain

Comments please.
Tve

Terry1965
02-01-2014, 04:24 PM
I have messaged Gary about this post and he acknowledged it, hope he will answer here if he has not contacted you directly?

Terry

Tedje van Es
02-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Cheers terry. I await. Reply.
Tve

manpossessed
03-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Hiya,

Sorry I have not managed to get back to you sooner, we can almost always find a use for wood and as we need to replace quite a few of the barriers around the track it would be great. Drainage will also be something we need to look at so it could be very useful.

Thanks for offering to donate this surplus material to the club.

If its easier contact me on manpossessed@sky.com.

Gary

Tedje van Es
19-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Dropping the wood off tomorrow. Hope it is not too late to be used. Just havent been in the area. Tve

Tedje van Es
20-02-2014, 07:24 PM
I hve dropped of 4 thick planks and one piece of 4 inch down pipe this afternoon. The track doesnt look to bad although some of the astro turf has been blown about. Tve