PDA

View Full Version : Benfield Winter series Round 3 January Sunday 26th 2014

paulywally
01-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Only 4 weeks to go until round Three of our Winter Series, Benfields First annual winter series in partnership with Dynamix Raceway. Supported and sponsored by Benfield Sports centre, Moss models, and Animal Tracks
The club would like to invite you to book in, attend and support the series, We intend to run a 5 round series both 2wd and 4wd, which is open to all drivers of any age or ability without discrimination, there will be trophies and prizes for the winner of each final and a special price for the under 16 class. ( The future of the sport ). With a full presentation at the end of the series.
The meetings will be held at:
Benfield Sports Centre
Benfield Road
Walkergate
Newcastle uponTyne NE6 4NU

The dates are as follows:
Round 4 - February Sunday 23rd 2014
Round 5 – Date to be confirmed.

Fee - £8.00 per class. Or £15.00 for both classes per round
U16 - £5.00 per class. Or £8.00 for both classes per round.
The club would like to encourage you to book in. in advance by PM K-Brewer or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com confirming the round / date you would like to attend
Doors will open at 7.30 am. Booking in Practice will be 8 am to 8.45 am followed by drivers' briefing We aim to have heats on the line at 9.00 am with the intention of finishing the meeting no later than 4 pm. Please note: The trophies and prizes presentation will be at the end of the meeting, once the track has been cleared, and drivers will need to be present to claim any prizes.
TRACK PREPARATION IS ON SATURDAY 4PM –6pm VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP LAY OUT THE TRACK AND PUT AWAY AFTER MEETING. Hot and cold food is available.
Regards Paul Carr

Trev81
02-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Can't wait really looking forward to the next round :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
03-01-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm looking forward to it.

I seriously hope that you'll keep it clean this time @ David Pack. :D :D :D

I dont want to drive for 15 minutes for you to ruin my day :D :D :D lol lol

corkyjohnson75
03-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Me to . Really looking forward to round 3.

fletch75
04-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Can't wait for round three the first two have been superb

paulywally
05-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Ok Ladies and gents
Please find the current provisional booked drivers and classes listing May we ask you to check the listing and advise if your name or class is incorrect to allow us to amend the listing and keep the booking in process as easy as possible and ensure we start on time.

Under 16 4WD

Edward Callan
Finley Seymour
Ryan Chatten
Thomas Brunton
William Callan

Under 16 2wd

Finlay Seymour
Jasmin Fletcher

2wd
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Darren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Gordon Irvive
Graham Hunter
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson

4wd
Alex Callan
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Daren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Gordon Irvine
Jamie Callan
Jason Kane
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Mike West
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson
Paul Morris
Trevor Anderson

Regards Paul Carr

jk007
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Looking forward to round 3 hoping it will be as good as the last 2 rounds
Especially the table service for food and hot drinks :thumbsup:
See you all there!!

Andyp
05-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I'll be there 2wd and 4wd :-)

Barry Williams
05-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Can you book Natalie in for 4wd please?

rcdaft
05-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Could you book me in Paul
Terry chaytor 2wd
Cheers:thumbsup:

racdeaf
05-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Can u book me in
Robin Calvert 2wd & 4wd
Dylan Calvert 4wd (under 13)

DAVO
05-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Tyler William Liddle junior 2wd and 4wd please
Details on system
Tjanks

StwBald
06-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Stewart Baldridge, 2wd

Trev81
06-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Hi paul could you book me in for 2wd aswell please. Realy looking forward to round 3 :thumbsup:

fletch75
07-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Hi Paul can you book me in fire 2wd and 4wd please

paulywally
07-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Thank you for the enteries
I will upon date the listing tomorrow

We are getting down to the last few places for 4wd + 2wd for the over 16s and plenty of space for the superstars so if you know any juniors who wishes to book in please let them know about the event.

scott
07-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Scott Tinkler 2wd. Dean-Ross Tinkler 2wd u16

ja76
07-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Jason Robinson 4wd

Jedward
07-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Charlie Edwards, junior 2wd please.

paulywally
09-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Ladys and gents please find below the confirmed current driver liisting may i ask you to check your name is on the list and in the correct class.

Under 16 4WD
Dylan Calvert
Finley Seymore
Ryan Chatten
Thomas Brunton
Tyler Liddle
William Callan

Under 16 2wd
Charlie Edwards
Dean-Ross Tinkler
Finlay Seymore
Jasmin Fletcher
Tyler Liddle

4wd
Alex Callan
Andy Pearson
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Dan Linfoot
Darren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Edward Callan
Gordon Irvine
James Westmoreland
jamie Callan
Jason Kane
Jason knight
Jason Robinson
Jason Seymour
Mike West
Natalie Williams
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson
Paul morrison
Robin calvert
Travor Anderson

2wd
Andy Pearson
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Darren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Gordon Irvive
Greame Hunter
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Liam Fletcher
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson
Robin Calvert
Scott Tinkler
Stewart Baldridge
Terry Chayter
Trevor Anderson

we have a limited number of places left so if you wish to book in please let us know asap.

Regards Paul

paulywally
14-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Only 2 weeks to go until round Three of our Winter Series, Benfields First annual winter series in partnership with Dynamix Raceway. Supported and sponsored by Benfield Sports centre, Moss models, and Animal Tracks

The club would like to invite you to book in, attend and support the series, We intend to run a 5 round series both 2wd and 4wd, which is open to all drivers of any age or ability without discrimination, there will be trophies and prizes for the winner of each final and a special price for the under 16 class. ( The future of the sport ). With a full presentation at the end of the series.

The meetings will be held at:
Benfield Sports Centre
Benfield Road
Walkergate
Newcastle uponTyne NE6 4NU

The dates are as follows:
Round 4 - February Sunday 23rd 2014
Round 5 – Date to be confirmed.

Fee - £8.00 per class. Or £15.00 for both classes per round
U16 - £5.00 per class. Or £8.00 for both classes per round.

The club would like to encourage you to book in. in advance by PM K-Brewer or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com (dynamixraceway@gmail.com) confirming the round / date you would like to attend

Doors will open at 7.30 am. Booking in Practice will be 8 am to 8.45 am followed by drivers' briefing We aim to have heats on the line at 9.00 am with the intention of finishing the meeting no later than 4 pm. Please note: The trophies and prizes presentation will be at the end of the meeting, once the track has been cleared, and drivers will need to be present to claim any prizes.

TRACK PREPARATION IS ON SATURDAY 4PM –6pm VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP LAY OUT THE TRACK AND PUT AWAY AFTER MEETING. Hot and cold food is available.
Regards Paul Carr

paulywally
14-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Only 2 weeks to go until round three of our Winter Series,
The competition is heating up, with a lot of new drivers booking in, Limited places are available in all classes so make sure you get booked in if you haven't already,

it would be great if all the under 16s from the area could book in and really show how the future of the sport will give the more established drivers a challenge in the years to come.

The club would like to encourage you to book in. in advance by PM K-Brewer or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com confirming your Name, race class, and PT this will help keep the booking in time to a minimum and ensure we get started on time.

Competitors currently booked, if your names note on the list please advise and we can add it.

Under 16 2wd
Finlay Seymore
Tyler Liddle
Charlie Edwards
Jasmin Wilson
Dean-Ross Tinkler

Under 16 4WD
Finley Seymore
Tyler Liddle
Thomas Brunton
William Callan
Ryan Chatten
Dylan Calvert

2wd
Paul Carr
Chris Clarke
Dom Lannetta
Gordon Irvive
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Paul Johnson
Chris Pattison
Darren Horsman
Trevor Anderson
Andy Pearson
Greame Hunter
Liam Fletcher
Robin Calvert
Mark Harton
Stewart Baldridge
Terry Chayter
Scott Tinkler

4wd
Paul Carr
Chris Clarke
Dom Lannetta
Gordon Irvine
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Paul Johnson
Chris Pattison
Darren Horsman
Travor Anderson
Andy Pearson
Greame Hunter
Liam Fletcher
Robin calvert
Mark Harton
Alex Callan
Natalie Williams
Jason Kane
JamesWestmoreland
Mike West
Edward Callan
Paul morrison
Jason Robinson
Dan Linfoot

Regards Paul Carr

FrogPrince82
15-01-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi Paul,

Could you put me down for both classes again.

Cheers

jk007
15-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Hi all
I'm looking forward to round 3.
we now have 9 lads coming from
York off road car club on the 26th
Let's see how many we can get I the
A final 2wd and 4wd lol
See you there

paulywally
15-01-2014, 08:26 PM
hi jamie i have added you to both classes
I have other entries to update so will update the lising in the next few days

Cheers Paul

Trev81
21-01-2014, 08:28 AM
round 3 has been a long time coming round realy looking forward to sunday now ill not be abel to sleep on saturday night like a kid at xmas:thumbsup:

paulywally
22-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Only 3 days to go until round three of our Winter Series,
we currently have 5 4wd places left and 3 2wd places left as we are running a full 9 heats so make sure you get booked in if you haven't already,

it would be great if all the under 16s from the area could book in and really show how the future of the sport will give the more established drivers a challenge in the years to come.

The club would like to encourage you to book in. in advance by PM K-Brewer or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com (dynamixraceway@gmail.com) confirming your Name, race class, and PT this will help keep the booking in time to a minimum and ensure we get started on time.

Competitors currently booked, if your names note on the list please advise and we can add it.

Under 16 2wd

Charlie Edwards
Dean-Ross Tinkler
Finlay Seymore
Jasmin Fletcher
Tyler Liddle

Under 16 4WD
Dylan Calvert
Finley Seymore
Ryan Chatten
Thomas Brunton
Tyler Liddle
William Callan

4wd
Alex Callan
Andy Pearson
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Dan Linfoot
Darren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Edward Callan
Gordon Irvine
Greame Hunter
James Tayler
James Westmoreland
jamie Callan
Jason Kane
Jason knight
Jason Robinson
Jason Seymour
Liam Fletcher
Mark Harton
Mike West
Natalie Williams
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson
Paul Jones
Paul morrison
Robin calvert
Travor Anderson

2wd
Andy Pearson
Chris Clarke
Chris Pattison
Darren Horsman
Domanick Lannetta
Gordon Irvive
Greame Hunter
James Tayler
Jamie Callan
Jason knight
Jason Seymour
Liam Fletcher
Mark Harton
Paul Carr
Paul Johnson
Paul Jones
Robin Calvert
Scott Tinkler
Stewart Baldridge
Terry Chayter
Trevor Anderson

Please note due to the additional heat and the time restriction on the 4.30pm finish the club would appreciated if you can book in in advance.

The doors open at 7am driver briefing @ 8.15 and first heat on the line at no later than 8.30am we have a limited number of table so please bring your own table and chairs.

Hot and cold food available on the day

Trev81
24-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Not long now people see you on the start line :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
24-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Not long now people see you on the start line :thumbsup:
See you in the B final trev , if you pass me go around me , as I've just had the cars in for a valet . Ha .

chrispattinson
25-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Just as a reminder. Can everyone make sure their BRCA membership is upto date for tomorrow ... Wouldn't want any unfortunate uninsured incidents. Any chance someone can check cards on booking in?

AfroP
26-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Thanks for another well run day guys and thanks to the wonderful and very helpful food and drink ladies!
Whens the next round?

Jayk
26-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Excellent days racing thoroughly enjoyed the day, now looking forward to the next one in feb !!!!!!
Thanks Paul n mrs paul and race control.

James27
26-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Thanks guys, awesome day, well run, nice venue and track. Will be back.

Donutt
26-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Ditto. Thanks for a great meeting.
Book me in for Feb!

coatesy1
27-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Thank you to the guys and girls that run these meetings. It was my first time there and you are doing a good job and its nice to see a nice, relaxed, fun race meeting.

Donutt
29-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Is there any confirmed date for Round 5 yet?

I'm looking to book some accommodation and the earlier there's a date, the more chance I have of booking a deal somewhere, rather than pay full price! Canny Scot, etc...

K-Brewer
29-01-2014, 10:34 AM

I'm looking to book some accommodation and the earlier there's a date, the more chance I have of booking a deal somewhere, rather than pay full price! Canny Scot, etc...

I thinks it's the 23rd bud but I'll get it confirmed this afternoon

gd26
29-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Hi folks is there a link I can go to, to check out this winter series thinking off popping down in February...

Venue
Booking in
Cost of meeting
Facebook page etc

K-Brewer
29-01-2014, 10:22 PM

I can confirm that round 5 will be on Sunday 23rd March guys

K-Brewer
29-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Hi folks is there a link I can go to, to check out this winter series thinking off popping down in February...

Venue
Booking in
Cost of meeting
Facebook page etc

All details can be found on page one of this thread bud, I've put a couple of vids on from a few rounds of the winter series so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDswRcKfUM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angO2e4ol4g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jason B
01-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to check whether you had a couple of spaces left at your next event on 23 feb - one 2wd one 4wd. If you have spaces please can you also confirm if there are pit tables, chairs, power and what tyres are best for both classes (eg yellow minipins).

Cheers

Jason

K-Brewer
01-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to check whether you had a couple of spaces left at your next event on 23 feb - one 2wd one 4wd. If you have spaces please can you also confirm if there are pit tables, chairs, power and what tyres are best for both classes (eg yellow minipins).

Cheers

Jason

There's enough space at the moment mate, if u wanna PM me your full name an PT number I'll get u added to the list. Pit tables an chairs are provided but it is on a first come first served bases but as far as I know there hasn't been any issues with people sitting on the floor pitting lol

Schuey full spikes an yellow mini spikes are popular for 4wd as well as yellow mini spikes for 2wd

Jason B
02-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Cheers - it's Jason Birch, BRCA 9949, PT 2878959, 4wd, spectrum tx. As it happens my mate can't make it so just a place for me thanks. Do you need the entry fee sent by paypal?

Thanks again

Jason

K-Brewer
02-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Just pay on the day mate