PDA

View Full Version : Team C Parts - Official Announcement From Absima UK

Absima UK
25-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi Guys

As most of you are aware already Absima & Team C products are now supported to UK shops direct from Absima

I am currently working hard to build the number of shops we have stocking our products.

So far we have 50+ shops on board, not all of them will carry parts on the shelf but can order them for you. It only takes 2-3 days to get parts to the shops. (once we receive the order)

Absima & Team C product will become widely available overtime!

If any of you struggle to obtain parts from your local shop then please do send me an email and I will do my best to get that shop on board.

The UK market is very important for us, and we will always do our best to service the shops and customers who have our products.

Thanks
Shaun Collins
Absima UK

DragonRider
25-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Thats great news that the support is in place for some awesome products.

My son and myself are looking forward to joining the ABSIMA / TEAM C Family when the TM2 V2's & TM4's become available and we can get back into racing.

Absima UK
25-01-2014, 06:30 PM
These cars will be available early February, we have plenty on pre order from shops already

andy-aj
31-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Is there an email address and or a location address for service requests? For example if a speedo needs to be returned.

Smartalec
01-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Is there an email address and or a location address for service requests? For example if a speedo needs to be returned.

Hi your local stockist will be able to give you all the info you need if you are unlucky enough to have a problem ;0)