PDA

View Full Version : rossi 8 times champion

bigoggy
28-09-2008, 05:51 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: well done rossi in the moto gp. hes now an 8 times champion. i think rossi is more talented than doohan and schwantz together. how many more do you think he can win?

Oliv996
28-09-2008, 06:28 AM
Congratulation to "The Doctor"

He will be in the circus for two more years with Yamaha and nobody know what he will do next but he may explode the ultimate Agostini's record of something like 123 wins. I keep finger crossed...

Agostini, Schwantz, Doohan were great champion in their time but Rossi rules :woot::woot::woot:

I'm fan :thumbsup:

Crazy L
28-09-2008, 06:19 PM
What makes Valentino Rossi the greatest? Sheer talent. I'd go out on a limb to say that in any sport at top level, you would struggle to find a former champion who, after 2 seasons of shit luck, can win the top accolade against all new comers and be as popular as ever.

He is the only rider in the current field to have ridden, and won the blue ribband class on a 500 stroker, a 990 4 stroke (for two different manufacturers) and an 800 4 stroke. Not to mention the 125 and 250 crowns he has also.

A true genius. How about setting the lap record at Assen in 06 on the last lap, on knackered tyres, on the old track before they changed it, or, starting on the back of the grid to take the win. or getting a 10 sec penalty and putting the hammer down to win by 15 seconds.

Like I say, true genius.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::th umbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: