PDA

View Full Version : Shells and chassis' by Ste Flannagan

Team mad rat!
11-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi fellow racers. Stephen here, (if you dont know me im the one who drives, sorry owns, a schumacher kf, im usually wearing my durango jumper to stand out from the crowd)

I was working hard the other day when all of a sudden I had an idea, it was like a message from god, "Stephen Flannagan, you were put on this earth to paint shells and chassis', not sit in your van and watch films all day" . So that was it, films off and straght onto youtube where I discovered the genius art of hydro dipping!

A bit of research later and a small fortune spent, id sacked off the old ladies heating that I was supposed to be fixing and im off to the model shop for some supplies!

Supplies in hand and full of confidence I head home. Excited to try out my new business venture. What could be easier, sticking a sticker to a chassis. No worries!!!!!

I routed through all my rc gear and finally found the perfect tester object..........my kitchen scales! Happy days!

Id posted a pic to all my fellow rats who were all really impressed. Ive been in undated with orders since. Chassis this and shell that!

Gaz cant get his head round how easy it is tho, bit of spray, sticker on and ur away. I can hear u all now, "but ste, what about when I scratch the underneath of my alloy chassis?" Not a problem guys, ive thought of all this and all I have to do is put the sticker on the other side of the chassis, simples!!!!!!

Ive not tried shells yet but how hard can they be. The matt black spray looks pretty cool so might just stick wi spraying shells like that now ive got the right type of paint.

Anyway folks, gotta get cracking, loads of shells to sticker up.

If ur interested feel free to contact me on
0800 STE FLANN

Thanks in advance.

Lee1972
11-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Nice one Jonny :thumbsup: you should have posted it in the r/c graphics section he'd probably get more business there :D

andy110m
11-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Sounds cool mate, get some pictures up.