PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Hot Bodies / Mirage

_sleigh_
01-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Just a quick note to say thanks to Hot Bodies/HPI, Nosram and Mirage for the support over the past 12 months. Working with the team (Yardy, Skelding and Truman) has been great all year, backed up by the awesome team at the Mirage offices.

Results have been fantastic straight from the first meeting, finishing in 4 National A finals and 8th overall. Also had a great fight for the Regional champs, just missing out at the final meeting (damn you Doddy :D).

Good luck to the team for the forthcoming season. As for me, next year will be a new adventure for me... (details soon)

andy reeves
01-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Phil,

Thanks for all the help you have given me over the season, and also at the end of year finals. Hope that you enjoy the new cars your going to be running next year.

Teddy truman
01-10-2008, 01:10 PM
:(:confused::yawn:

Adam Skelding
01-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Just a quick note to say thanks to Hot Bodies/HPI, Nosram and Mirage for the support over the past 12 months. Working with the team (Yardy, Skelding and Truman) has been great all year, backed up by the awesome team at the Mirage offices.

Results have been fantastic straight from the first meeting, finishing in 4 National A finals and 8th overall. Also had a great fight for the Regional champs, just missing out at the final meeting (damn you Doddy :D).

Good luck to the team for the forthcoming season. As for me, next year will be a new adventure for me... (details soon)

TBH - Glad to see the back of you. Watch your a##e on the door on the way out ;) ;)

Seriously: All the best for your new venture, been great to work with you over the last year. Thanks for all your effort in promoting the HB and Mirage brands.

:thumbsup:

woOdy
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM

You going to Kyosho then?