PDA

View Full Version : Spare parts

absolute alignment
02-03-2014, 05:26 PM
I have a broken 22 vega gen 3. Does anyone who has sold up got any spares? Need a gearbox casing to run car again but also after spare shock tower if avaliable. Let me know.

Ross
02-03-2014, 05:35 PM
I have a broken 22 vega gen 3. Does anyone who has sold up got any spares? Need a gearbox casing to run car again but also after spare shock tower if avaliable. Let me know.

Are they generic, I have a gearbox and rear shock tower for a Gen 2 RB5 if there the same.

andoiwebb
02-03-2014, 08:12 PM
The 22 gen3 gearbox is not generic, it's wider to accommodate the geared diff. I'm not sure on other differences, but you will need the 22 specific gearbox as far as I know. The gen3 shock tower is generic gen3, I dot know how you're going to get hold of one. Whenever I've tried to contact team xtreme in the last few months they've still been 'moving premises', only contact point seems to be the email address on their website, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Good luck!

xfactor
02-03-2014, 08:13 PM
I would have thought Xtreme had of moved by now. Its been about 2-3 months since they started moving.

Have you tried the website or ordering/contacting them.

rc_penguin
02-03-2014, 11:41 PM
None of the Vega gearboxes cross over between conversions, they're all specific.

Shock tower wise you'll either need either a Gen 3 tower, or a Gen 2 B4.1/201 tower. Gen 1 towers and the Gen 2 RB5 towers will not give the correct droop/up travel. :)

absolute alignment
03-03-2014, 08:00 PM
None of the Vega gearboxes cross over between conversions, they're all specific.

Shock tower wise you'll either need either a Gen 3 tower, or a Gen 2 B4.1/201 tower. Gen 1 towers and the Gen 2 RB5 towers will not give the correct droop/up travel. :)

Thanks will. At least I know what I'm asking for now.:thumbsup: