PDA

View Full Version : TM4 UK Stock Please

DragonRider
08-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi and thanks for looking.

I will have the funds ready in just over a week to purchase my son and myself a brand new TM4 each.

Does anyone know the best deals out there and stock levels.

I see DMS are selling for £305 each but only ever have 1 in stock, would like to get both together so me and my little man can build them together (monkey see monkey do), this will be the first car he will have built so a good father son project.

Any build tips and advice would be greatful and any setup advice, will be running mainly on high grip astro.

All help very much appreciated.

Cheers

Mark & Wesley

Darren Boyle
08-03-2014, 04:54 PM
I have already said in answer to your PM that we would "gladly" order a second one in for you, just need a confirmed definate order, but our current stock level is set to one for now as explained until demand is such we feel that we need to carry more than this at a time.

With over 450 models to choose frpm on our website and the vast majority all in stock, often 1 at a time of a particular vehicle is all that is required.

Price wise I think we are very competative too...

DragonRider
08-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi Darren

Sorry didn't mean to step on anyones toes, just putting a question out there to see what others have on offer.

Your price is awesome and tempting to say the least, but funds not ready for a week so just enquiring.

Again sorry if it sounded that I was dis-respecting DMS thats far from the truth, ordered from you before so has my other family members and always been at great prices with excellent service.

Just asking till funds available.

Mark

Darren Boyle
08-03-2014, 07:55 PM
No worries, if you decide you want 2 (or 1) from us, then just shout.......