PDA

View Full Version : Next meeting

Tilly
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi guys, is there a meeting this week or is it next week?

Craig

neallewis
02-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Hi guys, is there a meeting this week or is it next week?

Craig

Not sure Craig, Nori has had a family bereavement so may not be available to run a meeting this Friday. I'll speak to him if possible tomorrow.

Oscar
02-04-2014, 08:02 PM
I'd be happy to step in and help out this week if Nori would prefer to miss a meeting and spend the time with family. (I would however need a decoder and loop)

emtee
02-04-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm sure we all share your sentiments john, it is an important time for Nori n his family...

However, if you are up for it I'm there loop or no loop! Maybe we can do a manual count like the old days.. I'll do the count if someone counts for me so I can have a run too.. Masking tape with numbers on will suffice it identify each driver... Might take a bit of time to do the total after each race tho.. Mind you we have all night!

jameswilkinson7
02-04-2014, 09:39 PM
http://www.10electric.co.uk/calendar.html
Back to normal now. There have been a few others needing to use the hall. That's why the meetings have been messed about a bit recently.

MarkGoulding
02-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Please can someone send Nori all out best wishes,

If anyone still wants to race somewhere different this weekend Bury are back up and running outdoors on a brand new Astro track, I have never been before but will be trying to get down, think this ones free as well, Think I spotted James & Jack on the listing,

See you all in a few weeks as I am on Holiday next week,

Thanks

Mark

Tilly
03-04-2014, 07:06 AM
I'll see u all nxt week then on the 11th. Gives me another week to get in touch with horizon about my bust transmitter

neallewis
03-04-2014, 09:12 AM
I'll see u all nxt week then on the 11th. Gives me another week to get in touch with horizon about my bust transmitter

you can lend my wheel radio if you need it Craig?

Tilly
03-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Cool thanks Neal. I'm gonna give my Ansmann wheel a run n see how i go with that but if it doesn't work too well borrowin urs for the night would be great

emtee
03-04-2014, 03:57 PM
I can fetch a spektrum over for you if it all goes pear shaped at horizon...

Tilly
03-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks guyz, I've been in touch with them and I just have to post it to them and they'll fix it n post it back. They didn't even ask how long I'd had it or anything like that

NeilRalph77
03-04-2014, 09:03 PM
You'll find there service excellent I've had my tx back to them a few times, the last time just before Christmas, they know from my purchase details it's going on for 5 years old but still fixed it no questions asked, it basically cost me postage, they sometimes state that repairs will be carried out from salvaged part's if new aren't available, but better salvaged and repaired than "sorry you need a new one!"