PDA

View Full Version : Proline Challenge @ RHR Dirt 10/11 May 2014

James
04-04-2014, 05:05 PM
2014 Pro-Line 1/10th Off Road Challenge!

The outdoor 1/10th off road Pro-Line Racing Challenge is back at RHR Dirt Raceway this May! The YORCC crew at Worksop put on a fantastic event last year that everyone enjoyed. If you are interested in a relaxed weekends racing at the same venue hosting the Oople Invernational and the 2015 EFRA European Championships then this is a great race to enter.

Black & White entry form for printing.

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/CMLDistribution/posts/10152419489263319

James
07-04-2014, 04:54 PM
We will be providing a pitting marquee once again for the Proline Challenge on 10/11 May, big thanks to Rob Fox!

quincey
13-04-2014, 05:33 AM
How strict is the brca lipo rule?..as I've got turnegy nano tech hard case lipos for one of the cars I'm hoping to race and there not on the brca list...

James
08-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Unfortunately we have had to curtail this weekends Proline Challenge, but have made other arrangements. Unfortunately we have only received 8 2wd, 18 4wd and 1 short course entry. The track is prepped, barriers up, pipes painted etc and marquee arranged but with an entry like this and potential big expenses for the club and even lower turnout especially if the poor weather continues we will not be running a full race meeting this weekend. What we WILL be doing is opening up both tracks for FREE to those who sent an entry in (even if you haven't paid - we only had 1 pre-payment). Both tracks will also be open to everyone for £3/day on both days. It is a bad forecast so running may be limited on both tracks but they will be open as much as possible..
We give our sincere apologies for this but must base our decision on what information we have prior - and with the very low entry hopefully we won't be disappointing too many people. We will be onsite all weekend to offer you practice sessions so hope this is a satisfactory compromise. If we can fit another dirt meeting in during the year we will do so :)

bondy
08-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Only kept hold of my 4wd buggy in the hope that one day I would get to race on the dirt track :( Any club meetings on dirt this summer ??

James
08-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes sorry dude, the decision was really dictated by circumstances, we've still been working hard to setup for the weekend. Bit of luck the sun will come out and you can still rip round! We will endeavour to run another meeting yes :) ! And the oOple race will be on dirt in August - that one we will just power through regardless!