PDA

View Full Version : fireblade evo

carty
11-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Thinking of getting a fireblade evo, worth while or not? Am i correct in thinking spares are readily avaliable from schumacher directly, if so this could help my decision, thanks.

Jay-m
12-10-2008, 06:58 PM
i had one as my first car i cud nearli keep up with b4's but my driving let me down.

they are queit a strong car but are a bit heavy which makes them jump realli well btw mines just sat on a shelf now with a box of bits an bobs :D

hope this helps

jay

JBL
13-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I used a Fireblade Evo to get me re-started in the hobby in May 2007. I found the car strong generally. There are probably 3 things you need to make sure are fitted. 1. Slipper Clutch, 2. alloy internal idle gear, 3. good set of shocks. I used mine for 6 months, then I changed over to a Losi XXXCR. Parts are still readily available from Schumacher Racing. You need to make sure that the buggy is reasonably cheap, because you can pick up XXXCR and B4 for under £70.00. I only paid £70.00 for my Fireblade Evo complete with all electrics and spares (slipper Clutch, Idle gear and shocks were already fitted).