PDA

View Full Version : TM2 Jumping problems

s_j_owens
19-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Has anyone suffered problems with the jumping capabilities of the TM2. At Coventry regional yesterday I had real problems with the flight of the car. I was not the only person suffering this with the TM2.

Any help would be appreciated, the TM2 is awesome in ever other aspect:)

marcel
19-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Wat is the problem with the flight
Tm2 is normaly a great jumper

Dandare
19-05-2014, 10:50 PM
I find my TM2 jumps much more positively & is easier to control in flight than my TC02C, as asked, what exactly is the problem ?

AmiSMB
20-05-2014, 06:29 AM
I found a similar problem with mine last weekend with the nose going high. Thought it was me not letting off the gas early enough but drove my kf exactly the same without the problem. I have the 30g front bulkhead in as well!

s_j_owens
20-05-2014, 07:32 AM
I normally have no issues with jumps. I am able to control the flight of the car using the throttle if required.However, the TM2 seems to rotate in the air when using this technique, which is as you can imagine is difficult to control.

vrooom
20-05-2014, 08:20 AM
do you run drag brake on your esc? it can do funny things in the air.

marcel
20-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Nose up means your spoiler is to high or the angel is to steep
Cut it out lower and set it more flat.
If it rotates in the air. The left right weight balance is off or the spring/tention left /right in not set the same
Also look at your rebound L/R that can also make your car rotate in the air by already pusing the car at launch off:)
Also the tm2 is a light car. So wind conditions can be a factor to(only outdoor) :lol:
Side wind makes it rotate. So you need to counter steer
Hope this helps
Most times the tm2 is a great jumping car.:)