PDA

View Full Version : Selling up

tisher
15-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Alright guys as you would have noticed I have not been able to make it racing much this year. The way it's going it will be some time before I race again so I am selling all my buggy stuff and vast amount of spares. I would like to sell my cars as complete set ups if possible so if you guys need a decent car or some spares message me. I will be keeping all my superstox stuff tho in the hope to race again in the future and Thanks to all you guys for some good times and cracking racing cheers Martin

ericd2477
17-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Sorry to here that you are packing up. Ad you can see its gone a bit quiet on this site, most of our comms are done through our Facebook page. Hope we see you again someday.

Lee1972
17-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Alright guys as you would have noticed I have not been able to make it racing much this year. The way it's going it will be some time before I race again so I am selling all my buggy stuff and vast amount of spares. I would like to sell my cars as complete set ups if possible so if you guys need a decent car or some spares message me. I will be keeping all my superstox stuff tho in the hope to race again in the future and Thanks to all you guys for some good times and cracking racing cheers Martin

It has been noticed you haven't been for a while :) hope to see you and Vaughn soon.

The Bod
20-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Martin

Sorry to hear that you are selling up. Are you able to provide a list of items?

Lee1972
21-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Martin

Sorry to hear that you are selling up. Are you able to provide a list of items?

Bet you Martin will have a spare diff for yours :)

tisher
02-07-2014, 06:26 AM
sorry for the late reply Graham I have 2 b44.1 s for sale one pretty much brand new the other is Vaughns car so well used also have two v3s again one like new the other was my car so again used but got all the toys on it also got b4 x6 two dex210 long wheel base cars also got a load of spares more so for the dexs not really got a massive amount of spares for the 44s tho
I am really reluctant to get rid of it all because I would like to race again but I am in the process of setting up another business so working 7 days a week.... I have not even had time to photo my gear and get it up for sale:thumbdown:

Jlc57
02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Leave it in the cupboard, you'll be back!

Stickygeko
05-07-2014, 10:36 AM
sorry for the late reply Graham I have 2 b44.1 s for sale one pretty much brand new the other is Vaughns car so well used also have two v3s again one like new the other was my car so again used but got all the toys on it also got b4 x6 two dex210 long wheel base cars also got a load of spares more so for the dexs not really got a massive amount of spares for the 44s tho
I am really reluctant to get rid of it all because I would like to race again but I am in the process of setting up another business so working 7 days a week.... I have not even had time to photo my gear and get it up for sale:thumbdown:

How much for the durango 210 please

tisher
06-07-2014, 07:49 AM
210 50 quid or both for 90:thumbsup:

tisher
06-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Leave it in the cupboard, you'll be back!

:woot:thats what I keep thinking missing racing like mad.But I am in the process of setting up a vdub car garage so doing that as well as my other job:cry: so I think my gear will be obsolete by the time I am back . Going to keep my mardaves tho just in case I can get at least one sneaky friday night in:)

Stickygeko
08-07-2014, 07:35 AM
210 50 quid or both for 90:thumbsup:

Hi do you have any picures? Please can you drop me a mail. .. stickygeko@gmail.com thanks