PDA

View Full Version : Results from Bury?

Chris Elworthy
23-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Are the results from the Bury regional available online anywhere?

Chris

woOdy
24-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Are the results from the Bury regional available online anywhere?

Chris

Why not look on the overalls chris as they are on that.

Chris Elworthy
24-07-2014, 07:48 AM
It's more the times I was after tbh Stu.

Chris

Gavin Collingwood
27-07-2014, 12:14 AM
You know the times.....

Evo_Snr
27-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Can someone either post the Bury Regional results up or email them to me :-
eric.evison@sky.com as I have received a query and I need to check.
Please note that this will not alter the overall positions as it wasn't sorted on the day.
Many Thanks Eric

BMRCC
28-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Wont let me upload for some reason, but you can download from my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0c5av77i9gfjpl/Final%20Results%20Bury%20Regional.pdf

Evo_Snr
28-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Wont let me upload for some reason, but you can download from my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0c5av77i9gfjpl/Final%20Results%20Bury%20Regional.pdf

I took a copy of all the finals. The query is for heats and qualifying. Could the whole meeting be uploaded to the Bury website and a link supplied.

birdy
28-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Eric

Will email Simon and request the information.

Andywoods
28-07-2014, 02:55 PM
I took a copy of all the finals. The query is for heats and qualifying. Could the whole meeting be uploaded to the Bury website and a link supplied.

Is this for craig being put in wrong final? I know he was furious

birdy
28-07-2014, 06:04 PM
How was anyone in the wrong final? Looked at the results and 10 cars in each final.

woOdy
29-07-2014, 07:44 AM
How was anyone in the wrong final? Looked at the results and 10 cars in each final.

Some of the laps didnt count so Simon added the lap on but he couldnt adjust the times so those people got faster times than they should. What should of happened was the last lap should of been on an average.
For one example, there was a car that missed the last lap and if Simon could of put the correct time in they would of been around 25th but they was given a 14th instead.
Fingers crossed this should all get sorted out soon as I know Stu will be getting P.O. with it all round about now.:woot:

stuart slmcc
29-07-2014, 08:45 AM
This is why there is a time between heats and finals so any problems can be raised prior to the finals starting, your rep is your first point of call then me. Now if I am made aware of a problem during the 4wd b final is running there is not a lot I can do once the race has been run. Now as I am doing the last round race control at Furness anyone who wants to come in a help feel free. Dont forget if you want to go to any of the end of season finals bring your forms and cheque

CBMONKY
31-07-2014, 08:06 AM
My issue as I've explained to Stuart jones was the fact that race control just told me that the computer had counted wrong they had amended it and all was good.didnt understand how someone could out qualify me after I'd done 11 laps and they had 9 laps which was amended to ten could be possible.any one any ideas?