PDA

View Full Version : WERE CAN I RACE MY HYPER 7!

declan46
09-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone, i'm wanting to get out this weekend & race/bash. I used t race brushless but no engines eventually killed it for me so i've came back to nitro.

I live in gateshead also dont mind traveling a few miles.

Please help!

Declan

paulainscow
12-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Hi Declan

Sadly, there isnt any nitro clubs locally. I was in the same position in January, got back in to rc with a nitro buggy, but had no where to actually race. I popped in to Tyne Met and have since ended up picking up the electric cars again, and race there every Monday

Let me know if you fancy popping along to try it. Ive a spare buggy which you can haver a run with?

Paul

Fblade900
12-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi I am also a nitro lad that does bashing and finding space to have a good run hard and popped into tyne met to just see if anyone knew anything and now I got a tc car setup for mondays now thanks from the help of club members and especially mark for lots of help and making me feel dead welcome.

lazysurfer
19-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi everyone, i'm wanting to get out this weekend & race/bash. I used t race brushless but no engines eventually killed it for me so i've came back to nitro.

I live in gateshead also dont mind traveling a few miles.

Please help!

Declan

Unfortunately as mentioned, there's no where locally that races nitro. Pop along to TyneMet for a look, it can't hurt. And racing others on a track in proper timed heats whether its elec buggy or TC is more fun than driving round a car park aimlessly!!!

Steven Forster
19-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Shame dynamix never gave 1/8th scale nitro a try......used to be a big crowd racing at the NRX track that was up at Spennymoor........sadly nearest track is at Wakefield I think....MMRX !!!

rsdoddswrth
12-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi maybe starting up again,used to race 1/8 nitro but fancy looking in to 1/0 I might pop in on Monday have a look, Chris

lazysurfer
16-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Was good to see you on Monday Chris, hopefully you liked what you saw/drove and will be back soon with a car. As I said, no secrets at tynemet - everyone wil always give you any help/advice you need to make you go faster!

paulainscow
17-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Yes Chris good to meet you, and hope you enjoyed having a blast of my sons buggy :)

Hopefully see you back and on track soon

rsdoddswrth
17-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Hi Paul,yep loved it I'm very rusty though 😆 Sorted a k1 aero waiting for delivery

paulainscow
21-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Nice work mate!