PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment

Fblade900
11-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi there
I am new to this forum on am participating in tyne met and as someone looking for a club the first place I went to was facebook and was wondering if anyone have thought about using it for a club page as its first place I looked plus I find uploading vidoes and pictures really easy and I know it would have got my attention more seeing track layout and pictures and small videos. Thanks rob

paulainscow
12-08-2014, 08:36 AM
Cant see any reason why there would be any objection to getting a group started

Have a work with Mark, and maybes get it going? Im happy to contribute to it with any pictures videos etc

Fblade900
13-08-2014, 10:15 PM
I will mention it to mark and see what the general opinion is as I am willing to look in to it and setting it up. If anyone else is ok or against it

lazysurfer
19-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi there
I am new to this forum on am participating in tyne met and as someone looking for a club the first place I went to was facebook and was wondering if anyone have thought about using it for a club page as its first place I looked plus I find uploading vidoes and pictures really easy and I know it would have got my attention more seeing track layout and pictures and small videos. Thanks rob

There is a page Rob Newcastle RC Racers - never seems to get any interest tho.

Fblade900
19-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Ah found it didnt show up till I put dots in