PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED DRIVERS LISTING FOR RE RUN ROUND 4 TMSC AT NDOR

crtpromachine
02-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Here is the updated drivers listing for the RE RUN OF ROUND 4 TMSC to be hosted by NDOR on Sat 6th and Sunday 7th September;

http://www.t-m-s-c.co.uk/2014_results/mtg22/compets.htm

crtpromachine
08-09-2014, 08:36 AM
What a fantastic weekend I have had at Round 4 of TMSC hosted by NDOR;THE CAR was dialled and the set up I had yesterday worked very well today
Thanks to all has made this weekend so special to me for all your support.help and giggles we have had on the NDOR top tables it has been a great pleasure to be with my little sister Samantha and my big family at NDOR;
Thankyou to Loren Selwwod for another well ran meeting excellent work yet again;
Thankyou to Tracey Ramsden for feeding and watering us all weekend yet again in the very hard circumstances the family are facing at the moment you certainly have done us all proud god bless you xxx
After a hours racing in my finals on the rostrum my brain was fried but so pleased with the way everything went today and again something clicked for me to get 2ND in the C final which put 12th in the B and finished 7th overall what a ending to the TMSC round 4
Thankyou goes out to my pit crew Pete Freeman and Jon Howells for the pit work you both did for me in my finals it was spot on and could not have asked for much more from you both ;