PDA

View Full Version : Cars (B44, X-5, D4, RC10) and Tranny

Northy
08-11-2008, 10:50 AM
I have the following for sale, available at York tomorrow, any Worksop event, or any other NE event. May post if buyer covers costs.

B44

Fully rebuilt, some new lightweight blue ali screws fitted, some new bearings and brand new rod-ends fitted all round. In very good condition. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some tyres for it :D Has an ok condition undertray.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/B44-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/B44-2.jpg

£130 or near offer. :) -- SOLD

X-5

Lightweight ali CVD's all round, white losi ball-ends, heavy duty one way front diff, basically all the right bits. Brand new clear shell. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some wheels and tyres for it :D Has some holes drilled in the chassis to route wires through.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/X-5-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/X-5-2.jpg

Got to be worth £110 of anyones money? :confused: -- SOLD

D4

Some lightweight purple ali screws and nuts, heavy duty diff screws front and rear, very little use. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/D4-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/D4-2.jpg

£150 or near offer. :)

RC10 gold tub car.

I bought this car with a view to making a really nice example of it as it is in very good condition. It was actually raced last year at the York indoor Vintage Masters series with great success.

It has:

A 6 gear gearbox (yes kids - 6 gear - the diff is in the spur gear!)
Black suspension parts (look like white parts dyed black)
Very good condition tub (apart from someone has scratched his name on the bottom )

It will come with a old skool blue plastic wing, and a black shell that someone has painted black on the outside

Pictures here:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=159460&postcount=3

Got to be worth £50? :confused:

Futaba 3VC

In very good condition, hardly a scratch on it.

Can come as just tranny (with no module) if you want to go Spektrum for £70.

Can come with 40MHz module, receiver and pair of 945 crystals for £85.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010185-3vc2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010186-3vc3.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010187-3vc4.jpg

Spencer Mulcahy
08-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Bloody hell G is selling some cars :woot: If anybody is after any of these cars they will be top quality.:thumbsup:

Jamie.T
08-11-2008, 01:35 PM
P.M sent re: b44

Jamie....

James
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM
That B44's totally awesome :thumbsup:

GRIFF55
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Not sure on the colours:woot::p. These cars will be sweet.
Whats the difference between the 3vc and the 3vcs G? And is the spektrum module available for it?
Cheers:thumbsup:

Northy
08-11-2008, 03:02 PM
That B44's totally awesome :thumbsup:

It is now I've rebuilt it, took ages :( :woot:

Not sure on the colours:woot::p. These cars will be sweet.
Whats the difference between the 3vc and the 3vcs G? And is the spektrum module available for it?
Cheers:thumbsup:

Not a lot really. No, sorry, no Spektrum module. :(

G

GRIFF55
08-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Sorry g, misunderstanding there, i didn't mean have you one for sale but that there is no problem getting one for the radio?
Cheers for the reply

footey
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
andy u can get spectrum for the 3vc as thats what i run ;)

Lee
08-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Loving that X5 chassis and shell :woot:

James
08-11-2008, 05:17 PM
It is now I've rebuilt it, took ages :( :woot:

Wow, must've all been my driving then ;)

Must be proper proper mega now like

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Dont bother wasting your time with this bloke. Sent a message 48 hours ago saying i wanted the car to which he replied. Today decided to sell to someone else. Total time waster and a discrace to oOple.

Sorry to rant but i really hate time wasters using forums just to gauge interest in their items which their not really sure about selling.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BLOKE!!!!!!

Jamie.......

dave g
09-11-2008, 11:02 PM
do buy from this bloke..

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:06 PM
do buy from this bloke..

No, you see the point of this comment by me is to warn people NOT to buy from him. Reason being that he messes you about.

Hope i cleared that up for you!!!

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Dont bother wasting your time with this bloke. Sent a message 48 hours ago saying i wanted the car to which he replied. Today decided to sell to someone else. Total time waster and a discrace to oOple.

Sorry to rant but i really hate time wasters using forums just to gauge interest in their items which their not really sure about selling.

Jamie.......

don't be such a bell-end :thumbdown:

i'd happily buy from Northy :thumbsup:

dave g
09-11-2008, 11:08 PM
and my post was to tell others to ignore you because he doesnt mess people about..did that clear that up?

dave

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:10 PM
and my post was to tell others to ignore you because he doesnt mess people about..did that clear that up?

dave

Not really Dave as he DOES mess people about. I appreciate he might be a buddy of yours but the truth is that he DOES mess people about. I know this because he did it to me.

I said i wanted to buy the car 48 hours ago to which he replied and then he changes his kind and sells to someone else.

So im sure you can see, he quite clearly DID mess me about Dave. Thus making him a total waste of time and untrustworthy.

phil c
09-11-2008, 11:12 PM
nothing wrong with northy , and you wont win many friends on here by slagging him off

GRIFF55
09-11-2008, 11:13 PM
I've always had great dealings with Mr Northy:thumbsup: Items always as described and quick delivery

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:13 PM
do one! :thumbdown:

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:15 PM
With all due respect i am warning others of his behaviour. If in the mean time i annoy him or any of his mates, then TOUGH!!!!

There are lots of genuine forum users like myslef that get messed about too often and i would like to warn them of him. I am well within my rights to do so and i do obide by forum rules. Please do not argue back and say hes trustworthy because hes prooved he isnt. This is the whole reason for my post.

Thank you

ben
09-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Northy is the most trustworthy person i know.:wub:wub

Ben x

DCM
09-11-2008, 11:25 PM
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Andy, the 3VC can be used with Spektrum, if you want, I can dig out the module number that I use on my 3VC for Spektrum.....

The difference is that the VCS has the HRS system, plus a different screen and programming ways.... I do think the VC is easier to use, but the VCS has more functions.

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Northy is the most trustworthy person i know.:wub:wub

Ben x

You cant know many people Ben. LOL

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:28 PM
just because you say something doesn't make it so!

you sent a PM. he sold to a mate he met at the track before he had a chance to get back to you.

Boo Hoo :cry:

doesn't make him a time waster because he took a deal that was right there in real time in front of him :rolleyes:

for all, he knew you were just one of the dreamers that says "i'll have that" and you never hear from them again !

he had an opportunity to sell & he took it! simple economics :rolleyes:

you've probably wasted more time moaning about it than you ever did over the original message :rolleyes:

so being called a time waster kinda depends which angle you see something from :p

which reminds me i just wasted some time replying to this :rolleyes:

Col
09-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Thomj316. you need to look into things a but more! If Northy was untrustworthy do you think he'd be a moderator/contributer to oOple?

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Please get your facts straight before fighting someones case on their behalf. P.M was sent, read and returned to me before today. As fas as i was concerned the deal was done and i was just waiting for paypal details to send payment.

To 99% of people this would be seen as waiting time. Obviously your the 1% that can see this from another angle. Perhaps because hes your mate or something. Eitherway i DONT care, all i know is that my time has been wasted by someone untrustworthy.

Northy
09-11-2008, 11:34 PM
The facts:

In my advert I stated I would rather take cars to race meetings - just easier.

You pm'ed me saying would I consider posting, to which I replied I would for the exact cost. - This pm does not say you will deffo take the car.

You sent me a pm last night while I was out track building for todays York meeting saying you wanted first right to the car.

I am sorry, but when I have been out building a track for over 100 people for several hours, and get in at 11pm to a crying baby, the last thing I do is check my pm's on oOple.

Someone offered me money for the car today, before I saw your pm tonight.

All I can say is sorry.

G

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Thomj316. you need to look into things a but more! If Northy was untrustworthy do you think he'd be a moderator/contributer to oOple?

There really isnt much to look into. I said i wanted the car and he sold to someone else. There, it really is that simple.

Just because hes a contributer doesnt make him trustworthy. Most of the goverment should be trustworthy because they have high postions. But we all know that is not the case. So in reflection being a contributor means nothing.

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:36 PM
ok., morale of the story.............

you see something you want for sale on here jump on it quick
get the money sent straight away & its yours ;)

its a very busy forum with a very busy sales section!
if you've only enquired about something somebody has almost always enquired about sending payment! the seller takes the first one to come up with the moola. once again, simple economics :)

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:39 PM
ok., morale of the story.............

you see something you want for sale on here jump on it quick
get the money sent straight away & its yours ;)

its a very busy forum with a very busy sales section!
if you've only enquired about something somebody has almost always enquired about sending payment! the seller takes the first one to come up with the moola. once again, simple economics :)

It really would be that smple if i had the buyers paypal details. But as im sure you have read. I was awaiting that. All i could do in the meantime was to say i wanted it. That is even simpler economics.

Jamie.....

Northy
09-11-2008, 11:43 PM
I did not get your pm saying you definitely wanted the car until after it was sold. Just because you sent it last night does not mean I read it last night.

G

ben
09-11-2008, 11:46 PM
I did not get your pm saying you definitely wanted the car until after it was sold. Just because you sent it last night does not mean I read it last night.

G

Thats the simplest economics yet! :woot::lol:

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:46 PM
I think this thread now has to be deleted or closed. I have said all i need to say. I apologise for any inconvinience caused. I just dont take shit from anybody. Hope you understand

Hope we can all move on.

Thanks
Jamie...........

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:47 PM
OK i'll make it easier for you

until you have exchanged funds in either full or deposit form you have NO DEAL with the seller :rolleyes:

Northy
09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Well I can move on, but I guess you still think I'm a c*nt:confused:

If anyone fancies any abusive pm's jamie's your man :thumbsup:

G

Jamie.T
09-11-2008, 11:49 PM
OK i'll make it easier for you

until you have exchanged funds in either full or deposit form you have NO DEAL with the seller :rolleyes:

Please read thread above yours. We are done discussing this.

Jamie.......

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:50 PM
if you want to be pedantic i think you mean the POST above mine

NOT the thread:p

ben
09-11-2008, 11:52 PM
If anyone fancies any abusive pm's jamie's your man :thumbsup:

G

WOOOO,,,,,,, YEAH!!!:woot:

Northy
09-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Dear moderator,

I'd rather my for sale thread wasn't deleted, but it has got a bit messy now. :(

Hopefully no one will be put off dealing with me in the future :(:(

G

showtime
09-11-2008, 11:59 PM
i can't post on here now!

i've been told to go away! :o

strangely enough i've never really been one for doing as i'm told :rolleyes:

had enough of this now, lets move on
no more sarcasm from me.

well probably not.,......................

Northy
10-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Oh well, I suppose it got it back to the top :(:(:(:( Thanks J-mag for making people think I'm a c*nt :thumbdown:

I'd of rather had a V-mag style bump though ;)

G

Mike Hudson
10-11-2008, 12:09 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/RaceAceMike/banned.jpg :thumbsup:

Jamie.T
10-11-2008, 12:13 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/RaceAceMike/banned.jpg :thumbsup:

Nice of you to spend the time doing that up for me. Guess some people have nothing better to do. Nevertheless i am gratefull.

But to be honest, having someone banned for an opinion would be a touch contreversial dont you think?

Jamie......

Mike Hudson
10-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Is humour not present in your dictionary of love for Northy and the rest of the forum users :p;)

showtime
10-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh well, I suppose it got it back to the top :(:(:(:( Thanks J-mag for making people think I'm a c*nt :thumbdown:

G

G there's no such thing as bad publicity ;)

& in case you were wondering we already think you're a c*nt :thumbsup:

LOL :woot:

cyclone
10-11-2008, 12:23 AM
pm'd

Tom3012
10-11-2008, 02:04 AM

Jamie.......

Northy is great to deal with, dont forget people have other things besides these forums, especially those with kids ( like G )....

And whats wrong with testing the water so to speak? i do it alot, i have a rough idea of what i want to sell my car/bits for, i ask if anyones interested, if they dont want to pay what i want to get for it, i keep it as i feel its worth more...

Sounds to me like ur just pi**ed because u missed out on buying the car, theres plenty more around... get over it? :blush:

dave g
10-11-2008, 08:47 AM
i will give an example

i had my 2 ace servos up for sale on another forum also,someone pm'ed me on friday night saying could he buy one of the servos,i said ok and sent him my paypal details.
i was away 6am saturday morning racing and got home at 6pm last night.

after checking all my emails i saw i had no payment for the servos.

i contacted the lad who said he wasnt buying one now,now i could have sold the servo at the meeting because a lot of people had damaged servos because it was very wet..morale of the story?

sell to the first person that shows you the money..and if you can screw northy over in the process then great :)

CHEVY
10-11-2008, 11:43 AM
dave i agree first with money gets the goods:thumbsup:

nobby
10-11-2008, 02:30 PM
i think northy's a c#nt:p

but i would still buy off him:thumbsup:

only joking graham your not a bad bloke:wub

oh by the way bump.........:D

Lee
10-11-2008, 03:03 PM
I cant believe i missed all this :thumbdown:

Jamie,

Have you tried Nortech for cars, i hear they have a few :thumbsup:

Jamie.T
10-11-2008, 03:15 PM
I cant believe i missed all this :thumbdown:

Jamie,

Have you tried Nortech for cars, i hear they have a few :thumbsup:

Never heard of nortech. Is it another forum? Can you send me a link?

Jamie.....

Lee
10-11-2008, 03:17 PM
http://www.nortechracing.co.uk/

Click on contact us and speak to either Julie or Graham, they are both really helpful and wont screw you over:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle
10-11-2008, 03:19 PM
LMAO...

Jamie.T
10-11-2008, 03:23 PM

Click on contact us and speak to either Julie or Graham, they are both really helpful and wont screw you over:thumbsup:

Just checked out the website funny guy, and it appears they dont sell cars. Perhaps you should take a look on there yourself and see.

Also the contact us button doesnt work!!

Jamie.....

Lee
10-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm no web designer but i know they do have cars for sale

Just trying to help :thumbdown:

nobby
10-11-2008, 03:41 PM

julies ok but i would be careful with graham:woot:

i read somewhere he's a c#nt:p

dave g
10-11-2008, 03:45 PM
its the other co owner you have to watch out for,mia.

if things arent going her way she wont hesitate to crap on you..

PaulUpton
10-11-2008, 03:49 PM
surely this guy isnt for real!!

bigred5765
10-11-2008, 03:50 PM
:thumbsup:lol,@dave
dont know about northy, but nortec are very good sellars:woot:very trust worthy lmao

RedBull
10-11-2008, 03:50 PM
This is better than some crappy soap!

josh_smaxx
10-11-2008, 03:53 PM
This is better than some crappy soap!

Obviously, oople is where its all at :woot:

Bit of a dodgey thread but entertaining to say the least, best of luck in the sales of the other cars G, although the B44 is much too cheap :yawn:

Northy
10-11-2008, 03:58 PM
First post updated :thumbsup:

rcracer
10-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Dear moderator,

I'd rather my for sale thread wasn't deleted, but it has got a bit messy now. :(

Hopefully no one will be put off dealing with me in the future :(:(

G

Sorry G just catching up on things and this thread WONT be deleted but i can clean it up if you wish.

Jamie.......

Jamie ( thomj316 ) you should always let someone explain the facts first before jumping in and posting bad comments about other users, if you had pm'ed Northy and given him chance to explain that he was very busy yesterday and couldnt check pm's any sooner, you have to understand people have their lives to live and work commitments and race meetings to attend and organise so please dont post comments like that over a silly misunderstanding as many people will agree Northy wouldnt let anyone down or rip them off.

Now back to Northys thread..:thumbsup:

Vinny style.. BUMP

RedBull
10-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Heck yeah - I was bored out of my skull today... This has made the day that much more bearable! :D

I can only assume that someone with 5000+ posts has only avoid being caught out as being some kind of dodgy b@stard as he's knocked everyone off that's caught him?

HOLY SH1T... He's a murderer too!? Bugger that! :woot:

(As said above - Maybe this thread SHOULD go back to Northy selling his stuff, as opposed to a silly cat-fight?)

Col
10-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Lets start from scratch!!
I hear there are some cars for sale...

I have the following for sale, available at York tomorrow, any Worksop event, or any other NE event. May post if buyer covers costs.

B44

Fully rebuilt, some new lightweight blue ali screws fitted, some new bearings and brand new rod-ends fitted all round. In very good condition. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some tyres for it :D Has an ok condition undertray.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/B44-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/B44-2.jpg

£130 or near offer. :) -- SOLD

X-5

Lightweight ali CVD's all round, white losi ball-ends, heavy duty one way front diff, basically all the right bits. Brand new clear shell. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some wheels and tyres for it :D Has some holes drilled in the chassis to route wires through.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/X-5-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/X-5-2.jpg

Got to be worth £110 of anyones money? :confused: -- SOLD

D4

Some lightweight purple ali screws and nuts, heavy duty diff screws front and rear, very little use. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/D4-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/D4-2.jpg

£150 or near offer. :)

RC10 gold tub car.

I bought this car with a view to making a really nice example of it as it is in very good condition. It was actually raced last year at the York indoor Vintage Masters series with great success.

It has:

A 6 gear gearbox (yes kids - 6 gear - the diff is in the spur gear!)
Black suspension parts (look like white parts dyed black)
Very good condition tub (apart from someone has scratched his name on the bottom )

It will come with a old skool blue plastic wing, and a black shell that someone has painted black on the outside

Pictures here:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=159460&postcount=3

Got to be worth £50? :confused:

Futaba 3VC

In very good condition, hardly a scratch on it.

Can come as just tranny (with no module) if you want to go Spektrum for £70.

Can come with 40MHz module, receiver and pair of 945 crystals for £85.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010185-3vc2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010186-3vc3.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/P1010187-3vc4.jpg

Rich D
10-11-2008, 07:50 PM

G

I think we all know that theres only one c*nt in this thread G - nuff said.

Northy
12-11-2008, 04:10 PM
It seems thomj316 does not think I am untrustworthy after all as he asked me how much I would take for the D4 :eh?:

No apology though :thumbdown:

Anyway - V-Mag BUMP

G

GRIFF55
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I bet you offered him a bargain price there northy !!:woot:

qatmix
16-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Pm sent re 3VC

pud
20-11-2008, 09:01 AM
pm sent regarding gold tub :D