PDA

View Full Version : Indoors

Medders
15-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Are there likely to be any indoor dates this year apart from the regional and the supercup??

MRD
30-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Last I heard (about a month ago) was that unless they could get a big number of people to go then it wouldn't cover the costs of the hall rental.

Its a shame because Batley is close to me but we have to go to York and Cullingworth to get our fix.

Oscar
30-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Last I heard (about a month ago) was that unless they could get a big number of people to go then it wouldn't cover the costs of the hall rental.

Its a shame because Batley is close to me but we have to go to York and Cullingworth to get our fix.

Cullingworth:eh?: Tell me more??....

If there is a demand, of course Batley will run indoor meetings. However, I assure you good venues don't come cheaply (ask the Bury club what is an hourly rate:o ). I have heard no real enquiries recently, so if people want to race, make it known and the club will evaluate what is feasable.:thumbsup:

josh_smaxx
30-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Oscar, check your post count ;) hehe

kyoshosteve
30-11-2008, 10:49 PM
lets start a pole to see who would go (edit and add your name)

kyoshosteve plus two mates:thumbsup:

ben
30-11-2008, 11:25 PM
i would think vermin, me, rich coates, lowe and a few other's would come ;)

Medders
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I don't see why there shouldn't be a good attendance as long as dates are selected that don't clash with other events ;)

MRD
01-12-2008, 06:32 PM
Cullingworth:eh?: Tell me more??....

Its a small-ish club run in a village hall. Its a polished floor with some carpet strips but there arnt any jumps at the mo but it is fun. There's transponders and its cheap at 3. Its run fortnightly on a Friday so it doesn't clash with any of the other clubs. Its a bit of a car breaker tho :lol:. The website is http://www.10electric.co.uk.

I know at lest 5 people that would run at Batley if were to start again, and I bet we could get some of the 1/18th guys from Dewsbury onto 10th buggy :thumbsup:.