PDA

View Full Version : FORCC Winter Series Round 3, 21st December 2008

Hairy Spider
25-11-2008, 09:00 AM
If you've missed either Round 1 or Round 2, don't miss any more and you'll still have a chance at the top prizes, particulary in the Junior/Intermediate Classes where everything is still to play for :)

Round 3 of 6, Sunday the 21st of December 2008

Regards,
Jon.

3975dave
21-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Really enjoyed myself today and had some good racing. Especially qualifying which i thoght was pretty close sometimes.
Thanks to all that came, hope you all enjoyed it too. :)

Hairy Spider
21-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Round 3 results are on the club website.

Jon.

3975dave
21-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Nice one dude!!

Tractor Boy
21-12-2008, 06:12 PM
That was quick mate i,ve just got in.
Must say the track was spot on today, one of the best we have had for a long time, not to say your others are bad mine you.
The boy had a good time and wasn,t it great to see 7 under 14s out there today giving it there best and we had 7 in the under 19s as well. That makes 14 drivers under the age of 19 today not bad for a little old club like ours, but that is what the FORCC has always been about and always will be the youth of this great sport, after all they are the future.

3975dave
21-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah, track was pretty cool. Only thing missing today was Tracey and her cake offerings :drool:

Team No Idea
21-12-2008, 06:56 PM
OOOOOOOOOPS, sorry guys for the lack of cake.. that'll be my fault.
with my good lady working today it was down to me to sort it out....................but being a bloke i forgot:blush:.
Moving swiftly on, had a fab day today, i just need to learn to drive propperly.

Also it has be exactly 1 year since i took up this sport and id like to say a mega huge thanks to everyone at FORCC for helping me along in my rookie year.... its been a blast, i'm hooked forever and i cant wait for 2009 to kick in !:D
Cheers chaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tractor Boy
21-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Just been looking at the results for today on the club website, well done Jon for getting them up within 2 hours of the end of the meeting.
Just goes to show what a great club we are when the results are up that quick.
Was i the only one to be pleased to see so many young ones there today, come on boys lets big them up a bit, it goes a long way and makes them feel good.

Tractor Boy
21-12-2008, 07:20 PM
THE FUTURES BRIGHT THE FUTURES YOUTH AT THE FORCC.

raaccyyyyy lllaaddyyyy
21-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah, track was pretty cool. Only thing missing today was Tracey and her cake offerings :drool:
Sorry Dave!!!! Hope you all had a fab day anyway, look forward to seeing you all in the new year, Have a Fantastic xmas everyone. xxx

3975dave
21-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Its is great to have so many youngsters coming through the ranks. Especially when some of them do more laps than you :p

Hog
21-12-2008, 09:56 PM
What a cracking day's racing! The heats were close and the finals even more so. How I held on with only 2 hours sleep behind me I don't know.

Great to see the juniors and intermediate drivers out in force today. It seems Ryan is not going to have things all his own way........

Thanks to everyone who attended today - right on top of Xmas is not ideal but it just goes to show we're running a popular format. And of course being inside in the warm and dry this time of year does have its advantages!