PDA

View Full Version : TCO2C EVO Orange Rear Hanger

xfactor
14-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Hi all,

Ive got the orange rear hanger for the TCO2C EVO. Whats everyone running regards rear inserts and dot location.

Cheers all.

xfactor
16-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Ok just me who has the rear hanger then.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for help guys really appreciate it.......:thumbsup:

brooksy
16-03-2015, 10:33 AM
I've got centre dots in mine(some team drivers have done this). Also swapped the rear wishbones over(gul wings).
I ran it at silverstone yesterday and it was excellent. I tried my tm2 for first practice but for me the track was way too grippy so changed to the Evo for second practice and it felt way better. Ran with that for the rest of the day.

Phill

welshmerlin
16-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I've got centre dots in mine(some team drivers have done this). Also swapped the rear wishbones over(gul wings).
I ran it at silverstone yesterday and it was excellent. I tried my tm2 for first practice but for me the track was way too grippy so changed to the Evo for second practice and it felt way better. Ran with that for the rest of the day.

Phill

What change did you see Phil, when you swapped the gull wings over?

Thanks, Mike

brooksy
16-03-2015, 05:42 PM
It gives it that bit more forward drive. To be honest I've only run the car at worksop which is low traction with the gear diff in and it was shocking. The gear diff in my kit wasn't very good so I've put a ball diff in.
I could push it fast into corners without the loss of too much traction. Off power round the corners it couldn't have been any better.
I'm not used to that amount of grip so, as I improved every round I though I did quite well.