PDA

View Full Version : Lazer ZXR offered for swaps!

RETRO-KYO
16-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Ok guys,

Is anyone interested in swapping W.H.Y? for these either of these beauties:

Optima Mid, complete with some spares, it currently has standard gold shocks, the optima mid turbo shock mounts, standard gear diffs, drive shafts and Kyosho carbon fibre LWB chassis conversion with a spare belt. SWB belt topdeck and chassis to go with car. Needs a shell!

Lazer ZX-R, Fibre-lite front braced and rear shck mounts x 2 (1 spare of each), Fibre-lyte carbon tub chassis (usual scratches to bottom though still fine and no structual or integral damage. Period associated shocks (IIRC). It also has aftermarket improved castor front hub carriers and blue aluminium bulkheads front and rear. Body shell is a mess though still servicible

Included - best part of a spare rolling chassis made from all of the standard parts except missing a set of shocks and wheels.

- Any interest?

Swaps only, I'm not interested in selling!!!

p_rc
16-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Hello,

"Optima Mid, complete with some spares, it currently has standard gold shocks, the optima mid turbo shock mounts, standard gear diffs, drive shafts and Kyosho carbon fibre LWB chassis conversion with a spare belt. SWB belt topdeck and chassis to go with car. Needs a shell!"

In which conditions is the car?

Which swaps are you interested in?

Thanks

Welshy40
16-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Got any pics?

RETRO-KYO
17-12-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: Optima Mid.

Condition is very very good, chassis is perfect with not 1 single scratch as it was run with an undertray. It could probably do with a new screw kit as some of the screw heads are a little chewed. Shocks, gearbox' drive shafts, shock mounts all in great condition.

I know I have another toolbox full of spares and a good condition shell which I will endevour to find this weekend.

Photo's to follow for all those who enquired.

I'd swap for anything Schumacher e.g. Cat XL's, pro/boss-cat etc

p_rc
18-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Hello,

Are you interested in a touring car like sst99 pro or a nitro truck like nitro storm 2000?

Thanks