PDA

View Full Version : BRCA Short Course National 9th August

Gupz
18-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick notice to let you all know that Mendip RC Raceway are hosting a round of the BRCA Short Course Nationals on the 9th of August.

You can book camping for the weekend via our club website - www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk

All those that book through the website will be given priority over camping and pitting spaces, so please don't try to be clever and book through the landlord! You will only end up disappointed.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch! :thumbsup:

Team 36
18-07-2015, 01:05 PM
What tyres would you use !!

Mark A
18-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Not sure this is the case, it was only a thought?
Most of the guys that asked for Tarmac have not been seen this year.

DrPaul
18-07-2015, 01:16 PM
After seeing Marks post I am checking with the SC people for a final confirmation. I presume there has been some discussion at the Nationals we have not been privy to. I will confirm ASAP.

jimmy noke
18-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Astro all the way

Gupz
18-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Well it'll sort the men from the boys, that's for sure! :p

jimmy noke
18-07-2015, 02:46 PM
The last time Chris Paul and I spoke it was going to be held on the astro track with the option on Saturday of trying the Tarmac track for the decision of running it next year not this....

DrPaul
18-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Just spoke with Chris Spendlove.

100% confirmed the SC National at Mendip on Aug 9th will be run on the recently revamped Off Road Astro Track! :thumbsup:

Gupz
18-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Apologies for the mix up guys, poor coms and misinformation mean that as the club public relations official, I can only go on what I am told to post.

This event will now be run on the off-road track.

Gupz
02-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about booking in for the Short Course National next weekend. If you haven't done it, it you will need to as soon as possible :thumbsup:
The organisers will need a bit of time to get trophies organised for the day, so the sooner they have an accurate estimate of who is coming, the easier it will make it for them, so it would be awesome if we could all show some support for the guys and get booked in :)

For anyone who needs it put in simpler terms....

GET BOOKED IN IF YOU ARE COMING :thumbsup: Do it today! That would be great! Everyone will like you. You will have a better day at the national from a wave of good karma.

Thats all I got..... Get booked in :)

I'm sure Dr.Paul will post the link on here in about two minutes :thumbsup:

DrPaul
03-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Booking in now live here...get booked in ASAP!!
http://www.ukshortcourse.com/entry.html

cutting42
03-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Booked myself and my son in for our first SC National, looking forward to it.

jimmy noke
03-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Just noticed Paul that I won't be arriving till around 6 ish on Friday night is this still ok as I've pre paid for camping

DrPaul
03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Yes jimmy no problem. Other arriving Friday as well.