PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Presents

bigred5765
22-12-2008, 03:58 PM
was talking about Xmas the other day and got on about the whole present thing,
whats the best present you ever got as a kid,?
what did you always want as a kid but didn't get,?
and the big old awww that the hells this present,?lol

bigred5765
22-12-2008, 05:32 PM
the best pressy i got when i was a kid was i huge scaletrix layout,all the scenery and cross over bridge was ace,played with it till i wore it out.

worst one was the good old Xmas jumper,you know the one???

ben
22-12-2008, 05:37 PM
im still a kid ,i guess.. so there might still be a "better" present to come ;):eh?:

stegger
22-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Best prezzy was a raleigh GRIFTER :thumbsup:

Prezzy i never got as a kid Tamiya sand scorcher :thumbdown::thumbdown:

And the worst prezzy i was given was about 5 years ago was a WINNIE THE POOH BUBBLE BLOWER :wtf::wtf:

savageman25
22-12-2008, 07:47 PM
my best present that ive had was my hpi rush evo,
the worst/funniest, well more funny than bad, was a toy moose that walked along and pooed chocolate raisins!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DCM
22-12-2008, 07:58 PM
best... BMX bike (first one in the street, old skool)
Tandy RC Car, cause I soooo wanted a pukka one
Anything from the ex's grandfather.... 'trinkets' he called them

cwilson
23-12-2008, 10:59 AM
i guess the best present i got was my first full size mountain bike and the worst most defintley was a bright orange jumper i got. i always wanted a playstation but i never got one. in the end i had to buy my own one.

big air
23-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Kyosho Big Brute, Monster power :p Tamiya Astute loved that buggy :drool:

rowanp25
23-12-2008, 12:07 PM
best prezzie was a losi xx4 from my gran. worst has to be the blair witch project dvd (christmas jumpers were useful for cleaning dirty cars) present i wanted but never got.........a b44 but theres still a day to go:bored:

Chrislong
23-12-2008, 12:15 PM
The best I got was a Tandy RC car - wasn't expecting it, was off an uncle, and it got played with continuously for years and years!

Then the next best was a Tamiya Mud Blaster, this was off my parents and the only thing which doesn't give it the top spot, was that it wasn't a suprise as I chose it.... loved it, if Tamya re-released the Mud Blaster/Monster Beetle/Original Blackfoot, id have another without giving it a second thought.

Im half tempted to get a Tamiya Subaru Brat, I had one of the original of these once too. Loved it. Hmmmmmh, wonder if I could get one with my Xmas money..... tempted now im thinking about it.... Lipo, Brushless, 2.4ghz....

ashleyb4
23-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Best pressie omg i cant think lol i think my best pressent it wasnt the best but i enjoyed it so much it was when i was about 8 i got a radio control suburu but it wasnt as bad as some it was pretty good well i thought it was when i got it and instead of it breaking after 2 and half days it lasted about 4 years the battery lost all its punch before the car stopped working i actually think it would work now with a new battery but i havent got it anymore. But that was good because it got me into rc yay. Worst i dont know where to start ive had so many.

A

Chrislong
23-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Worst
Hmmmm, these are what make Christmas, being able to laugh at the crap after showing some fake appreciation.. "Just what I always wanted, an f'ing compass!"

Crappy M&S Socks that don't stay up, gather up in mi shoe around toes - they got used as dusters.

Terrys Chocolate Orange Milk Chocolate, aweful. Love the dark ones though.

Wind up torch, it'd be okay if it didn't feel so cheap.

A two person umbrella.... like I give a shit about getting wet "Ooooh my hair is curly" :lol:

A big box of superglue, cheap brand, and it was rubbish. By the time id used 2-3 tubes, the rest had gone solid in its packaging anyway.

RogerM
23-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Ashley .... ask for some punctuation for this christmas!!!!

RogerM
23-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Best present was a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom Special (closely followed by my Sinclair Spectrum).

Worst ..... well just been dealt it and don't want to talk about it .... but there is no way I could enjoy Christmas this year even if I wasn't an old scrooge anyway!!!!

Most useless ...... a lock de-icing keyring that went off whenever it felt like it. If that was in your pocket it bloody hurt ..... and if you didn't carry it with you it was never to hand when you had frozen locks ..... :(

P_B
23-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Best pressie omg i cant think lol i think my best pressent it wasnt the best but i enjoyed it so much it was when i was about 8 i got a radio control suburu but it wasnt as bad as some it was pretty good well i thought it was when i got it and instead of it breaking after 2 and half days it lasted about 4 years the battery lost all its punch before the car stopped working i actually think it would work now with a new battery but i havent got it anymore. But that was good because it got me into rc yay. Worst i dont know where to start ive had so many.

A

Blimey Ash!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zozwqhSjMp8/Ry9qd1oMAkI/AAAAAAAAABE/a-aWFUZ3xpQ/s1600/Grammar%2BTime.jpg

Best has to be the Cougar 1 way back when, bashed and raced that car for years. Really wanted a BMX one year but never got it, was bought a racing bike instead that was nicked from outside the library :cry: Worst year was a couple back, desperately needed some socks and no bugger came through at Christmas!

Lee
23-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Best = Probably scalextric, i loved it as a kid and want another now come to think of it.

Worst = its a tie for me between the old Pred on road car and Chlamydia :lol:

Garry Driffill
23-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Best = Probably scalextric, i loved it as a kid and want another now come to think of it.

Worst = its a tie for me between the old Pred on road car and Chlamydia :lol:

That's quality! :lol:

I cant say i've had a bad crimbo present - I've always been happy with what ive got :)

But on a different note the worst supprise was from my Granny when we was on holiday when i ws younger in Spain was Banana sarnies! :eh?:

rcracer
23-12-2008, 05:09 PM
I cant say i've had a bad crimbo present - I've always been happy with what ive got :)

well i am a good dad :p

Garry Driffill
23-12-2008, 05:10 PM
:D :D :D - Agreed!

rcracer
23-12-2008, 05:14 PM
:D :D :D - Agreed!

Now your only saying that because you want taking to howden tonight :lol:

Back on topic..i used get my prezzys in a pillow case :blush:

Garry Driffill
23-12-2008, 05:21 PM
:lol: NAHH!