PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a pred

traffman
26-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Howdee, im getting itchy feet and ive allways fancied another pred after i owned one about 4 years ago.
I am currently running a yokomo bx and its great ...but .
Maybe i should put a wanted ad in. Its A pity i cant drive one first .
Maybe im just wanting to see whats out there.

KevLee
26-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Howdee, im getting itchy feet and ive allways fancied another pred after i owned one about 4 years ago.
I am currently running a yokomo bx and its great ...but .
Maybe i should put a wanted ad in. Its A pity i cant drive one first .
Maybe im just wanting to see whats out there.

Hi, i'm not sure where you're based but i'm sure if you find a team driver he wouldn't mind letting you have a go. If you are down south you could certainly have a go on mine.

ben
26-12-2008, 05:18 PM
If you are down south you could certainly have a go on mine.

Could you just re-word that slightly Kev :o:eh?:;):blush:

traffman
26-12-2008, 06:25 PM
lol , im up in scotland .

KevLee
26-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Could you just re-word that slightly Kev :o:eh?:;):blush:

:blush: hehe, erm.... and i don't even know his real name..:D

turbo_brick
26-12-2008, 09:43 PM
If your ever around Newcastle you can have a try of mine. Or I maybe going upto csor when they get running outdoors again.

Peter

rowanp25
13-01-2009, 03:14 AM
csor should be running outdoor astro by the end of april! we had contact off our supplier whos lifting a football pitch in march n we have first dibs:D weve got a plot of land just near the track which we will have available in the next few weeks which will be a hard core based dirt track ill keep ppl posted also im trying to talk them into a big event for the opening of the astro track so we may be looking for names to attend n make us "propper" northerners have a track to be proud of

blacksheep
13-01-2009, 03:33 AM
There is a "used once" Pred X11'08 for sale right now in the classifieds on this site....

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17612

blacksheep
13-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Sorry, didn't realize you were in Scotland... He is selling locally....