PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday 11th Jan

racingdwarf
07-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Hi all

Sorry I've not been on here much

Happy new year

Right what do you all think of having a meeting this weekend? It's going to be cold....oh yes :o but it should be dry.

Kellers is racing sunday night but we do need to use the track or we will never pay the rent!

Simon and carl will be at kellers as they want (need:D) to practice for next weekend at petit. so who else is comming to freeze? If no one wants to we will not bother and do kellers this week.............

also must say well done and thank you mr badger for a great job on the web site and also JCB for sorting photos etc

jcb
07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I don't mind either way :)

Although if we race outside I think we need to know definatly who will come to make the numbers worth while.

No worries about the photos, I will try and bring a camera to the next meeting where ever it maybe to get some more!!!

racingdwarf
07-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I agree, thus I hope those that can come will post on here:)

Roaringbadger
07-01-2009, 05:07 PM
i am up for a couple of hours. Will have to dash at 1.45 ... Footy... Can't do kellers this week as i am on nights ... Didnt think i was gunna get a run out ... Will bring laptop so we can start using it for lap times... We need a way of numbering cars clearly ... Any ideas?

racingdwarf
07-01-2009, 07:19 PM
No probs, we have a box of BRCA numbers;)

jcb
07-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Will bring laptop so we can start using it for lap times... We need a way of numbering cars clearly ... Any ideas?

I know the BRCA do numbers but don't know how much they cost. I think I have some Racer and Corally ones somewhere at home. Otherwise the paper type masking tape and a felt tip pen works well, just doesn't look all that special. We might be able to manage without numbers, as most peoples shells are nice and distinctive and we don't have that many racers yet. Although numbers would make it easier.

jcb
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Kellers is racing sunday night but we do need to use the track or we will never pay the rent!

Have you contacted anyone about this other field to see how much that may cost, or can we do a deal with where we currently are like a % of what the club takes rather than a set fee. After all if we leave the land owner will get nothing, and a % of something is better than nothing :eh?:

Albertini
07-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Although I'm itching to get outside again, I'm not sure about this weekend.
Its still going to be cold which may ( may not) put Oliver and Matt off and if Carl and Simon are at Kellers that sounds like the sensible bet.

Although I'm wanting to get back on that big green container, I'm not sure this weekend is going to be that friendly......or perhaps I'm just a wimp:D

Roaringbadger
07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
i thought it you said it....lol:woot:

Albertini
07-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Are you agreeing with me?.........or calling me a wimp.:lol:

Do we have any software that we can use to lap count? Even if it is just manually input, that woud be cool.

Also we need to start talking about club membership fees to at least start to get some money in.

SimonW
07-01-2009, 09:42 PM
And BRCA Membership (drivers)

Roaringbadger
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
yes we have lap counting and driver software:woot::woot::woot:...manual input but timed so we can upload to web site

racingdwarf
08-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Chris..........ur a wimp:lol::p

Right I will phone mat tonight, if there not up for it we'll not bother this weekend.

As far as moving goes. Until the containor gets sorted I'm not even looking into anything. At the min I can get about 150 quid for it:woot:. thats not even enough to clear the site, let alone move the club.

Roaringbadger
08-01-2009, 12:08 PM
i heard an advert on radio broadland the other inviting you to turn scrap metal into cash....might be worth a call ...will try and listen out for it again

Roaringbadger
09-01-2009, 04:35 PM
what was the verdict.... racing sunday morn? the screaming hyena and myself are up for a couple of hours......any takers?

racingdwarf
09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
hoold on a mo.......I will try to sort this tonight

Albertini
09-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Sorry Guys..........count me out this weekend:cry:

racingdwarf
09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Right, made a few calls and a text, This sunday is OFF! as I think we are only going to get three people. so those who want to race........off to kellers, I may be there but I need to sort baby sitter out.

hyena and badger:lol: if you want to have a run on the track let me know as you are more than welcome. give me a ring

Roaringbadger
09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
maybe next week......:(

Dufty07
29-03-2009, 12:46 AM
:thumbsup: