PDA

View Full Version : New Benfield RC venue details

Noob
23-01-2016, 06:39 PM
We are pleased to announce the details of our new home at King Edward Primary School.

Situated not too far from our old venue but closer to the Tyne tunnel with good parking and easy access to the hall.
Large separate pitting area, plenty of power points with a little area for tea's and coffee's where we will be able to bring back the club's Mini shop with soft drink's and sweets for sale.

As for the main hall, its wood floor and has a good amount of grip compared to our previous venue, although this may change to carpet (full or partial) in the future as we develope the track and add some new ramps etc.

We also now have a better opening time from 6pm - 10pm giving us more time for setup, heats and finals.

And the really good news !!!!
The first night is free !!! Not just for new racers but for everyone who wants to race on Friday 29th Jan.

So bring your table's, chair's and just in case, your extension's :thumbsup:
Young racers and old racers all welcome.

The new venue address:
King Edward Primary School
Preston Avenue, North Shields
NE30 2BD

paulywally
26-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Lady's and gents

we have been discussing the option of running a 2wd and 4wd mini series with in the club on a Friday night

I have looked in to the forthcoming events (best I can see at this time) and taking in to account different peoples shift patterns
I suggest 2wd the first Friday and 4wd the second Friday of the month.

I propose we run a 6 rounds with 4 to count with the first round starting 5th February.

please let us know your thoughts and interest in the series or any other idea's you may have.

paulywally
26-01-2016, 03:49 PM
opening time from 6pm PROMPT - 10pm giving us more time for setup, heats and finals.

And the really good news !!!!
The first night is free !!! Not just for new racers but for everyone who wants to race on Friday 29th Jan.

So bring your table's, chair's and just in case, your extension's
Young racers and old racers all welcome.

The new venue address:
King Edward Primary School
Preston Avenue, North Shields
NE30 2BD