PDA

View Full Version : Scumacher Dealer - Portsmouth

bish
28-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Anyone know of a Schumacher stockist/Dealer in the Portsmouth area? I'll be around there next week and would like to do a bit of shopping!

I looked online, but you can never tell if they are still actally open or not.

marley
29-01-2016, 05:17 AM
I live near Portsmouth and have yet to find anywhere that stocks scumacher parts, you could always order from somewhere like MB models online and have it delivered to wherever you're staying.

david85williams
29-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Apex models are the closest to Southampton.... about an hour away at Crowthorne. You might want to check stock if you are after anything specific.

bish
29-01-2016, 01:19 PM
I thought Fareham Models would be an option, as they re shown on the Schumacher site. I'm guessing that they are closed

AmiSMB
29-01-2016, 08:44 PM
The only shop nearest Portsmouth that would have stock to browse is Apex in Crowthorne. There are shops in the North of England such as MB Models and a few decent ones dotted around but they are few and far between so normally just order from them online.

bish
29-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Oh well, that's a shame. Thanks for letting me know.

marley
30-01-2016, 06:56 AM
I thought Fareham Models would be an option, as they re shown on the Schumacher site. I'm guessing that they are closed

Unfortunately Fareham models closed along with their small circuit, I don't remember seeing any/much Schumacher stock anyway.