PDA

View Full Version : Podium RC

CAClark
09-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Anyone here used them before? Are they as shit and ignorrant as they seem to be?

Aside from automated emails, they have completely failed to respond to enquiries, and I don't recall an indication of anything being out of stock when I placed my orders.

How's anyone else found dealing with them?

Cheers!

i4n
09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
I've used them a few times in the past to get hold of some hard to find bits and bobs that other sites don't even list.

Take into account though the first paragraph on their website:

"PodiumRC works very different from other RC Shops on the internet. Most list only what they have in stock. We do hold stock of RC cars, parts and accessories, but have made the decision on this site to list ALL items available from our suppliers. this means we have a database with 54206 items and growing"

They don't indicate what is in or out of stock, just that they can get it for you. Like with all shops, if you need to make sure that it is in stock you're best of giving them a call (as Darren at DMS always recommends).

I must admit I had no joy from them by email but were extremely nice and helpful when I gave them a phone call - as Bob Hoskins used to say "it's good to talk"

CAClark
09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Well they emailed me now, so it's all good, I think maybe I need to master the art of patience!

Oh, and your avatar drives me nuts BTW :woot:

Cheers!:D

Cosworth
10-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Can't say ive ever had a problem with them.. always been helpful when it comes to spares..

They are also the same people who run the www.teamxray.co.uk (http://www.teamxray.co.uk) website :D