PDA

View Full Version : sunday 27th March

racingdwarf
26-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi all

We are racing tomorrow wether is looking better tho it may rain over night, We have our regional next weekend so I would like to lift the track at the end of the meeting so I can get to work in preparation for next week:thumbs: it maybe an Idea to bring some gloves if thinks are wet and muddy.

I hope to head up this afternoon and start doing a bit, in the ideal I would cancel tomorrow and concentrate on the track, but club members come before regionals:woot:

ShaunieT
26-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Afternoon all,

I'll be there, looks like both the boys may be there as well:thumbsup:, fingers crossed for good weather, hoping to run the 4wd tomorrow.

jcb
26-03-2016, 06:43 PM
I'll pop along too!!

David, could you bring your KO handset to see if it's my handset that is causing the stuttering, Cheers.

Matt111
26-03-2016, 07:56 PM
I will be there just spent 2 hours changing all the setup

Hopefully it will take the bumps a bit better :thumbsup:

Ben The Bike
27-03-2016, 11:20 PM
If theres anything left to do before regionals let me know as I'll have time off work during the week and will be bored:mad:

I think all the bad weather bound for rackheath got lost on the Norfolk roads and ended up in cromer if today was anything to go by, I ended up hiding away in the garage trimming and prepping a new body for the x6. a process that has left me in a state of confusion ,the body arrived transparent,needs special paint , and people keep trying to trick me into painting it from the inside:lol: