View Full Version : Next meeting 25th

18-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi all

Weather permitting we will be racing next sunday the 25th Jan.

Post on here if your comming

18-01-2009, 12:48 PM
If the weather is OK I will certainly consider it, got some new bits and pieces to play with ;)

Just hope I can shift my cold by then, as it's getting annoying now :mad:

18-01-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm not so sure about the next meeting, because of the football situation. If my football game is on in the afternoon though i will definately be there with my dad for a few hours, if not i wont be racing at all sunday because dad is on nights and wont be able to get down to Kellers. Hopefully looking to go to Rackheath though.

19-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I'll be there Dave.

22-01-2009, 02:13 AM
me and simon r commin, im gonna give d 4wd a workout, went to kellers at ymca sunday and asked a few of the buggy boys if they were commin, a couple said yes. any idea of track condition? had a look at web site 2day good but not enough pics of my car, I mean come on people!! my public wants to see my buggy,

23-01-2009, 05:57 PM
we will be down for a couple of hours but have to leave about 12.45...gunna give the new badger mobile it's first outing....:woot::woot::woot: finally got my delivery from the states with my new shell....

23-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Am hoping the weather is better than forecast!!! Brushless and rain is not so good :cry:

23-01-2009, 06:14 PM
yeah dont do wet

23-01-2009, 06:43 PM
yeah dont do wet

I have nothing against racing in wet and windy weather, just don't like seeing electrics going up in smoke :o

23-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Hmmm yer.... just watched weather forcast, I will post on here but if it's doing what they say it's going to do on sunday, we wont bother as the track is wet now

24-01-2009, 09:04 PM
if not at NBC due 2 weather, then me n simon will b at kellers . anyone else got same back up plan..........

24-01-2009, 09:43 PM
If anyone one is unsure tmro morning ring me, if you don't have my number give me a pm;).

Not to sure how it will be tmro but if the weather forcast is right wind and rain, up there hmmm nice:bored:.

May do the kellers thing if to wet,

25-01-2009, 12:42 AM
RAIN likely for much of the day, very heavy in some areas. slowly clearing towards the afternoon .winds up to 12 mph in a n/w direction, max temp 6c.

WE R GONNA GET WET. fingers crossed for dry weather, I hope it holds off till late afternoon. kellers is not on next weekend so if we don't manage to race at NBC we can try again next week.....:cry:

25-01-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm no meteorologist but f ' that for a game of soldiers I'll be seeing the tonite @ Kellers our kid

25-01-2009, 08:39 AM
I've just got up and looked out of the window and I'll agree with you there Simon. Not quite sure I fancy waiting around in a cold, wet, windswept field waiting for no-one to turn up..............I think Dave feels the same, I'll give him a ring.:) ..............when he gets up:lol:

25-01-2009, 09:17 AM
I'm up....errr just:D. 7am this morning it looked allright,now it looks nasty:mad: oh well meeting OFF. folks as not many seem to keen to get soaking wet and freezing cold.

25-01-2009, 09:36 AM
ok lets try again next week ... Too wet for my electrics

25-01-2009, 12:33 PM
ok lets try again next week ... Too wet for my electrics

25-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Think I will be at Kellers tonight as there is no racing there next week.

Hopefully next Sunday will be dry so we can all get outside :)

28-01-2009, 08:18 PM
o.k people here are the words from an ancient indian anti-rain dance , now along with singing this you HAVE to also do the all important anti-rain dance, which luckily 4 u is almost exactly like the Hocky-cokey except you dont put your whole self in, your whole self out at the end. Right the words,
ooooooooo, ooooooooo,
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa
norain rainno norain
kakakag gadergu areyou

O.K now i want everyone chanting 2 times a day we will race outside again........I BELIEVE

29-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Hmmmm,think someone has been sucking the seaweed again.

29-01-2009, 10:45 AM
not going to be able to make sunday....footy...kick off 10.30 in fakenham...sorry ....have a good day
scott and scott jnr

30-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Weather forecast I've seen has said 1 deg. windchill -6 with snow showers.........not too keen myself really.:mad:

30-01-2009, 06:50 PM
If it's that cold dufty will get the seaweed stuck to his tung:woot:.

Right same question as last week chaps, the weather forcast is a chris said -6 wind chill with poss snow showers getting heavier pm and a strong east wind,......so yes it will be brass monkeys up there!:o

So what do you want to do? cos I aint going to stand up there on my tod.

30-01-2009, 09:56 PM
OK, in the words of theo popadopalus........I'm out.:p

30-01-2009, 11:12 PM
I am forced to be out.... footy....cold wether wouldn't stop me....got a new shell :woot:...been on a week and only seen the grass through the window.....I am out:(

31-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Right I'm afraid I'm out as I have now got the flu and spent the last 12hrs in bed, so up there in that weather is not a good plan.......back to bed

Being that chris isn't going I think I will have to call it off as there isn't realy anyone to run a meeting

29-03-2009, 12:48 AM
g :thumbsup: