PDA

View Full Version : Tyres

Jedward
22-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Please can someone advise what tyres are best at Chadferton for 2wd & 4wd??

WHITTLER555
23-09-2016, 01:45 PM
For 2WD I would say either Schumacher yellow cut staggers and mini spikes for consistency and ease OR

Schumacher Minipin 2WD fronts and Minipin 2 Rears - depending on how much grippy carpet we put down!

4WD I found Schumacher Minipin 1 fronts and Minipin 2 Rears worked for me last year but we have the new Minipin 2 Front to try this year so I guess they will give more steering although it could be too much on the carpet sections?

Martin Wallace
04-11-2016, 03:37 PM
For 2WD I would say either Schumacher yellow cut staggers and mini spikes for consistency and ease OR

Schumacher Minipin 2WD fronts and Minipin 2 Rears - depending on how much grippy carpet we put down!

4WD I found Schumacher Minipin 1 fronts and Minipin 2 Rears worked for me last year but we have the new Minipin 2 Front to try this year so I guess they will give more steering although it could be too much on the carpet sections?

Hi Damo. Do these have to be worn like the tyres at worksop to work or are they ok brand new?

Cheers

brooksy
04-11-2016, 05:30 PM
I ran 4wd there for the first time for the first round this year and found mini spikes cut off worked best for me.
I noticed a lot of people using different combinations,even the new darts. I'd say bring a good selection and see what suits you best.