PDA

View Full Version : Pro Cat Part Needed, Please....

andys
04-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi.

I really need to get hold of this part for my Procat rennovation, its the rear gear box housing, sort of bendy plastic bit. Please somone help me, my Procat rennovation is almost complete, I just need this one bit ! Cash paid, obviously !

Thanks.

Medders
04-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi.

I really need to get hold of this part for my Procat rennovation, its the rear gear box housing, sort of bendy plastic bit. Please somone help me, my Procat rennovation is almost complete, I just need this one bit ! Cash paid, obviously !

Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't have a spare of that part.

Any availability of an old body shell, rear wheel and rear suspension parts would be appeciated. (See the threads below)

Northy
05-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Andy I tried to get you one in a deal of parts I was buying. Unfortunatley the deal few through. I'll try again to source one for you.

G

andys
06-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Graham.

Thanks for that fella.

I've ordered a shiny new body and undertray from Schumacher, so I only need this part then it will be as new !

I really want to run it, as i've got all the other vintage parts to go with it, nice shiny tekin speedo and even a tekin 27mhz reciever. My procat also has some very rare Yokomo wheel adapters that look the business. I reckon if I can get it finished it will still be competitive even by todays standards, it's got the bosscat front end, and all the MMS diff / layshaft etc. I do think that I too will be struggling for a spur gear as I used to run 64dp, so I may end up modding a spur from another cat to fit !

Cheers again G.

Andy

Northy
08-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Andy, guess what I have for you? :cool:

G

andys
08-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Graham.

You are a hero !
I'll be at the Supercup, so i'll do you an echange for some cash then, unless I manage to see you somewhere before ?

I got my new Procat new body and undertray from Schumacher this morning, so I should get round to sorting it soon. What do you use to clean the parts, I noticed your shockers looked really shiny and new ? Mine look like something's growing on them !

Andy.

Medders
08-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Graham.

You are a hero !
I'll be at the Supercup, so i'll do you an echange for some cash then, unless I manage to see you somewhere before ?

I got my new Procat new body and undertray from Schumacher this morning, so I should get round to sorting it soon. What do you use to clean the parts, I noticed your shockers looked really shiny and new ? Mine look like something's growing on them !

Andy.

Andy,

Did the Wing come with either the shell or the undertray. I'm just a wing and a shell away from having a complete ProCat as well. Also thanks to G.

Northy
08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Andy, its not new, but I didn't think you'd mind. No problem btw. :)

G

bigred5765
08-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi.

Thanks.

do you still need the part i have a brand new one in bag and about 100-200 other asorted cat cougar fireblade bits to much to list ill have em all with me at batley this weekend
see carl latham or matthew latham

Northy
08-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Carl, I asked you about old Schumacher bits at Telford National and you looked at me dumb as if you didn't know wtf I was on about..... :( :( :( :(

G

bigred5765
08-01-2007, 07:30 PM
well got some now, a big bag full ask me again at batley and if i look dumb at ya it means i left them at home lol

Northy
08-01-2007, 08:20 PM
:D :D :D

andys
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
No wing with the body !

Graham, what do you use to clean up the shock bodies ?

Andy,

Northy
08-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Sorry, forgot about that one. Polishing machine at work, they are mirror polished. Takes about 5 mins.

I'll do yours if you want? I did motor side plates too :cool:

G

Medders
08-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Sorry, forgot about that one. Polishing machine at work, they are mirror polished. Takes about 5 mins.

I'll do yours if you want? I did motor side plates too :cool:

G

Mirror polished :D :D :D !!!

bigred5765
08-01-2007, 11:58 PM
also just found rw spur gear adaptor hehe

Northy
09-01-2007, 08:58 AM
:mad: