PDA

View Full Version : Repairs to cheap drones

Ashlandchris
12-02-2017, 09:16 PM
I think I might already know the answer to this, but both my girls have a micro drone (cheap things) which have both now got one motor which no longer turns. In both cases the led on that rotor corner also doesn't light, which clearly says it is a power to that corner issue.
So my question is - are these things repairable as I can barely see the wires, let alone think about trying to fix... do I just bin them and start again?

neallewis
12-02-2017, 10:37 PM
I think I might already know the answer to this, but both my girls have a micro drone (cheap things) which have both now got one motor which no longer turns. In both cases the led on that rotor corner also doesn't light, which clearly says it is a power to that corner issue.
So my question is - are these things repairable as I can barely see the wires, let alone think about trying to fix... do I just bin them and start again?

There are lots of spares for various models on banggood.com

noyasystem
18-07-2017, 08:16 AM

I suggest to get new one instead of reparing broken parts.

Ashlandchris
18-07-2017, 09:29 AM
I did :-)